"Not you." She said.

"I don't care who! Take it back!" Eddie said getting feisty, drawing attention to them.

"Eddie it's okay...!" Witten said looking at the stares.

"Yeah Janko just relax." Draves told her.

"Listen up buttercup...You wanna come after my friend who did nothing wrong you're gonna come after me!" Eddie got up in his face playing mama bear. The fellow officers who were watching starting saying "ooo" and making fun of the fact that miss big shot was getting told.

"Screw off." She told her and started to turn away. Eddie flipped and started to fight with her, it got loud, some people were hollering to fight, cheering them on and some we're trying to break it up.

"Hey!" Jamie came storming around the corner to see a mob of cops in the hall. He had no idea who it was but he had to obviously stop it.

"Break it up! Who is it!?" He asked trying to feed his way into the middle. No one answered him it was just loud, he grabbed one of them and put them up against the wall to get them broken up, only to see it was his wife!

"Eddie!?" He was shocked and then turned to see who she was fighting with. Eddie was fired up, her face said it all. Jamie let go of his grip on her as he would never handle his wife like that.

"What the hell is going on!?" He asked looking at Draves and then Eddie.

"She started it!" Draves said pointing fingers.

"You started it running your smart ass of a mouth!" Eddie snarked back.

"Alright enough! Both of you in my office we're not doing this here!" Jamie commanded. They both walked off.

"Get back to work! I don't want any more problems the rest of the day got it!?" Jamie shouted to the crowd around them.

"Yes sir..." they all said at the same time and dispersed.

"Sarge wait! Eddie was standing up for me, Draves made a smart comment about me shooting Rodrigues...Eddie was just trying to have my voice when I didn't." Rachel said holding Jamie up. He let that sink in.

"Thanks for the backstory. Now go home, get some rest." He lightly punched her arm to send her off and then headed to his office. He took a deep breath ready to face a beast. Talk about a tough spot.

"Alright. Draves in the hall." He said and closed the door behind her. He sat down and looked at Eddie, sighing with another breath.

"What happened..?" He asked.

"She walked by Witten and I and said don't shoot I'm a cop. I called her out, I defended Rachel confidently, she told me to screw off and I..." she got hesitant and couldn't look at Jamie.

"And??" Jamie asked.

"And I got handsy..." Eddie admitted looking down knowing she was in the wrong for starting the physical stuff.

"Huh. Eddie..." Jamie was disappointed in her and she knew it.

"I know I shouldn't have but she just pissed me off!" She emphasized.

"I know it's been a bad day and everyone's stressed out and tired from today's events but you can't throw the first person that pisses you off to the floor..." Jamie told her.

"It won't happen again." Eddie told him confidently.

"I know." Jamie replied and motioned Draves to come into his office.

"Your smart comments need to stop and Eddie needs to keep her hands to herself. Get nice and friendly with each other cause your riding together the rest of the week." Jamie said and gathered his stuff to go home. Both of them groaned about it but said yes sir and left.

Jamie waited for Eddie to drive home beings they could carpool most days. He knew she was probably going to be a little upset with his decision so he turned on her favorite radio station, not his. Turned the heat up a little higher so she wouldn't be cold and complain. She came out of the precinct and got in the car. She didn't say anything and had a blunt look on her face. Jamie knew she was mad.

"I love you." He said looking at her profile.

"Mhm." She said.

"Eddie...c'mon babe..." Jamie said hopelessly.

"Can you just start driving so we beat the traffic and I can get dinner started." She asked with attitude and confidence.

"Yeah but can you please not be mad at me? It's my job. I can't let you walk and punish her...you know that I'm in a tough spot." He said and started driving home.

"I understand that but I rather of just been put on foot patrol for a month then ride with that bitch for the week." She said resting her head in her hand against the window.

"Wow. Okay well I'm sorry but this is how I handle in house disputes...make them work together. It happened to me a couple times and helped. This will be good for you." Jamie told her. Eddie just shook her head but understood Jamie was in a tough spot and didn't argue anymore. Jamie grabbed her hand and held it the rest of the way home so she'd know it hurt him to do it and she still meant the world to him.