"Well it was my fault. I got distracted by missy over there." Eddie said. Jamie looked to see Alaina standing on the rocking chair playing with the lamp above it. Jamie scooped her up before she fell and set her down.

"No Lain." He said blocking her from doing it again. She tried to go around him a couple times, got mad and hit him. Eddie had just finished up with Ryan's diaper to witness it. Jamie raised his eyebrows surprised and Eddies mouth dropped she was speechless.

"Hey, we do not hit...!" Jamie said getting down on her level and looking at her little face. She stared at Jamie and then all of a sudden made a break for the chair again. Jamie, still kneeling, grabbed her and put her back in front of him.

"And we are not playing on the chair okay?" He asked calmly. Eddie stood behind her still observing this interaction.

"No!" Alaina yelled at him, hit again, and ran the other way!

"Eddie I don't know what-" Jamie started to say.

"Here. She needs a timeout or something." Eddie gave Jamie the baby and walked out after Alaina.

"Excuse me! Come here." Eddie grabbed her hand and pulled her into the entry way. She sat her in the corner, facing the wall. Of course she started crying. She didn't know what was going on.

"You do not hit. Now you sit here for one minute. That was naughty." Eddie said and walked away. She got up and cried to Eddie, it was so sad but Eddie stayed strong and put her back, and walked away. Jamie came out with Ryan.

"First timeout. What a milestone." Jamie said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah. First of many." Eddie said. They both stood back and watched her cry into the wall corner. They couldn't help but laugh at how dramatic she was being.

1 hour later they got to Frank's for dinner. Frank and pop were making the homemade garlic bread, Erin was mixing up a salad. Danny wasn't here yet, and Joe was helping Sean set the table.

"Hey!" Frank said when he saw the kids.

"Say hi grandpa" Eddie told Alaina. She waved and smiled at him. He put down what he was doing and came over to love on her.

"How are you?" He asked her.

"Say gooood..." Eddie said. Jamie set Ryan's car seat down on the floor, he was sleeping again.

"Where you want this?" Jamie asked pop holding out the lasagna.

"Set it right on on the table, we're almost ready." Pop told him.

"Hey Joe! Good to see ya." Jamie said when he saw him in the dining room.

"Same to you." He replied.

"How ya been?" Jamie asked.

"Busy. But good." He said.

"Hey Joe, how are ya?" Eddie asked and gave him a hug.

"Good you? You look great by the way." He told her.

"Aw thanks! We're doing good!" She told him.

"Alright let's eat. Danny just pulled up." Pop said carrying the bread to the table. Eddie put Alaina in her high chair and Jamie brought Ryan over in the car seat. He was still asleep.

Danny came in and everyone was ready to pray.

After everyone had filled there plates and started eating the conversations started.

"So Joe who's the girl?" Danny asked. The whole family looked at Joe wanting to know what Danny was talking about.

"Hm? What girl?" He asked.