034

IT WAS AMUSING.

Kazuya had made herself seem like she didn't really care or wasn't excited about seeing the fish. Gojo had almost believed her.

Keyword: almost.

"Look at that one!" Kazuya speed-walked to another end of the tank. "Oh, that one! It looks so ugly!"

Kazuya had never been to an aquarium before, much less seen so many fish in such blue water before. Whatever composure she had intended to maintain was out the window the second she entered and saw the fish.

She didn't even notice Gojo snapping pictures of her. She was so oblivious that Gojo was able to do the most ridiculous photographer poses and she still didn't glance in his direction.

But Gojo wasn't able to take one bad photo of her. He was hoping to have some terrible pictures of her so he could laugh at them later and tease her about them. Dammit, why was she so good-looking?!

Gojo glared at the fish. What was so interesting about them? No, how were they so much more interesting than him? Himura didn't even look at him...

"Birds eat fish," Gojo said randomly, hoping for attention.

Kazuya didn't peel her eyes off the tank as she said, "I know. That's why I like them."

Gojo smiled, biting his lip. "So if I was a fish and you were a bird, would you eat me~?"

Kazuya smiled and suddenly threw herself at him. His shades clattered to the ground. She wrapped her arms around his neck, stunning him. Her mouth was close to his.

"Of course, I would~" she answered.

Gojo's eyes were wide, blinking quickly. He opened his mouth and closed it repeatedly, like a fish, but no words came out. His face began to heat up.

Then, he noticed the phone Himura was holding. She stared at him with a strange look on her face, as her thumb pressed the screen.

Oh...this was hilarious.

"Gotcha~" Kazuya said, stepping back. "Photo and video where you indeed look like a fish, Gojo!"

She picked up his shades from the ground and handed them to the recovered man, who smirked at her as he reached to get them. But just as he was about to grab them, she lifted her hand away from him.

"Aw, come on Gojo," Kazuya said, clicking her tongue. "I know you can do better than that. What's the magic word~?"

Gojo grinned, about to yell as loudly as he could.

"Seggs!"

-----