006

NIMBLE FINGERS FUMBLED with a set of keys. When they finally figured out which key went inside the lock, they quickly turned the key until the door opened with a satisfying click.

A bluenette walked inside the apartment, bubbly and bouncy as she closed the door, took off her shoes, and tossed her backpack aside.

Immediately, the smile faded and the bluenette trudged over to the sofa, letting herself fall face-first on the cushioned furniture. After letting out a muffled groan, she sat up and stared into space.

"I hate school," Kazuya stated matter-of-factly.

She walked over to her backpack and took out its contents. In her notebook, she jotted down the day's events with a pen, not wanting to leave out a single detail.

"Met the four demons," she muttered as she wrote. "Got 'befriended', aka targeted, by them. The behavior of the four is just like the report. Got tripped by them on purpose. Asa, you're not fooling anyone."

She twirled the pen around her fingers. "Basically, it's been less than 24 hours and I'm beginning to be bullied."

Suddenly, she stopped. She had written everything that had happened with the four demons (there was no way she was calling them humans).

But she had forgotten one important detail.

She clicked her pen and began to write. "Met a man named Gojo Satoru. Everyone calls him Goto Saboru (because that's his name on his ID). He's easy to spot; just look for the horde of girls and you'll see him at the center."

Kind of like a Hurricane Playboy, Category 666.

She cringed. "Accidentally spilled ramen on him (there went my lunch, ugh). I'm being threatened by him on getting in trouble. Can't afford that due to my character."

I wonder if he got burned since the ramen was still hot.

She scrunched her eyebrows together. "Guess I'm a genie now???"

She then wrote down goals for the future. "Keep tabs on the four demons by becoming one of the people they bully (fun)."

She closed her notebook, satisfied with her list.

Then it hit her.

"Ah, wait!" she fumbled for the notebook, opening it and scribbling something else on it.

Get Gojo Satoru off my back.

She leaned back on the couch, crossing her legs together and placing her hands behind her head.

"Perfect..."

-----