014

"UM, MS. UTAHIME?"

"Yes, Miwa?" a woman, Utahime Iori, asked.

Utahime wore a miko, as she did on the days she was not off. She had a large scar that covered most of the right side of her face and nose.

She was a supervisor at Kyoto Jujutsu High.

The blue-haired girl, Miwa Kasumi, fidgeted. "Um, y-you have a visitor!"

"Who?"

"G-Gojo Satoru..."

Utahime inhaled sharply, resisting the urge to tell Miwa to kick him out. "Let him in."

"Hey, Utahime~!"

Utahime whirled around, glaring at the white-haired man. "It's 'Hello, Utahime-san'. I'm older than you! Respect your seniors!"

"How's it going, Utahime?" Gojo continued, without missing a beat.

Utahime decided to be civil. "I was doing good. What brings you here?"

"Oh, I was just bored," Gojo said, smiling. "So I decided to visit a friend."

You came here to annoy me, Utahime thought. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure!" he said, sitting down on one of the couches in her office.

Utahime went over to the fridge. "...A beer?"

Gojo looked over his shoulder. "Nah, you know I'm a lightweight."

That's the point, Utahime thought, eye twitching. "I'll make some tea, then."

Gojo stared aimlessly at the TV set as Utahime made the tea. "Why are you so mad?"

Utahime's eye twitched again, not being able to find the tea bags. "I'm not mad."

"Yeah," Gojo leaned back, looking at the bookshelf the TV was on. "I haven't done anything, yet."

Suddenly, he noticed a case labeled '2010-2011'. He pulled it out from the bookshelf and opened it.

Inside were 5 discs, labeled '1st term 2010', '2nd term 2010', 'Concert', 'Trip to S. Korea 2010', '3rd term 2010', and '1st term 2011'.

A small sticky note in the case said: all discs except 'Concert' are about 20 minutes long.

Looking back to see Utahime still trying to find the tea bags, he quickly slid out the first disc. He put the disc in the DVD player and turned on the TV.

The video began to play. There was the sound of static and clicking as someone's hand ran across the camera lens a million times.

"Ooh," Gojo said, completely uninterested. "This is boring!"

Utahime turned around. "What are you...?"

She saw the TV turned on. On the screen was a shaky video playing of someone's hand and part of their face.

"Hey!" Utahime yelled.

She left the tea and ran over to Gojo. But before she could reach him, she slammed into an invisible wall. She banged on the invisible wall with her fists, but she couldn't move.

Gojo let out a chuckle, turning to look at Utahime. "Are you mad now-?"

His smile faded. Not because he didn't succeed at irritating Utahime. That was clear on her face. But not in the way that he wanted to. She didn't look ticked off.