"Yoongi found the place. He said two blocks away from green wood cemetery. He's sharing me the location." Hoseok said and his phone made a sound making them understand that Yoongi did his work.

He quickly sent an 'I love you' and gave his phone to Namjoon who was in the driving seat.

Namjoon clenched his jaw and hit the road.

"Finally got you too huh?" The man who opened the door of the dark room few seconds ago spoke.

He was standing there wearing a black suit. A nasty smirk was plastered on his dry lips. Some of his white hairs were peeking out from the black.

He was looking fit but not as Jungkook.

"Boss." Ren stood up and bowed infront of the male. And after that he also smirked at Taehyung.

"So you're really really so sexy." Lee jutted his lower lip out eyeing his body with deep lust. That made Taehyung shiver badly.

He walked closer and touched his cheek with his index finger. Taehyung flinched and turned his head other side.

A quite sob escaped his mouth. He felt drained as his wrists and legs were paining. His head was spinning for the chloroform. His throat was dry after screaming so much.

Lee chuckled at the act of the blue head and said "don't worry pretty. We both will wreck you so good." He said and walked infront of Hana. He bended a bit, leveling the woman's hight and said "I hope you enjoy seeing your bitchy son's lover."

Hana glared at the man "he'll also be like this." Lee said and pointed at her "sitting here after getting wrecked again and again."

Hana's eyes teared up remembering the time when this man ruined her. Made her like this. She is sure if her son finds out about this, he will definately kill him.

"Don't underestimate my blood." She whispered and Lee gritted his teeth.

"Let's get to work Ren. Want to go togather or one by one?" He asked smirking. Eyes were fixed at the lady infront of him who made a sad and disgusting face.

"We have a lot of chances boss. Should go togather this time." Ren replied and touched the marks he made on Taehyung's shoulders.

The boy got terrified when he heard those words. His heart was about to burst with fear.

He was crying hard continuously. Wet eyes did not stop shading tears and after hearing their talks they fell more.

Lee stood up straight and walked to Taehyung again. He touched Taehyung's exposed legs while smiling like an maniac. That made Taehyung breath heavily. He was having difficulties to breath properly.

"It's normal to get obsessed over him." Lee said and when they were about to proceed something more Ren felt a harsh punch on his face.

He hissed and looked up at the person infront of him. His eyes widened seeing the man infront of him.

It was Namjoon looking at him furiously. His eyes were red in anger.

When Lee was about to land a punch on him, he felt a kick on his stomach. Hoseok kicked him so hard that it made him groan painfully.

They both got furious, not getting how Jungkook's men came to them. How they found them.

Why no one stopped them from coming here. There were Lee's men in the abandoned looking house for protection then how?

Only if they knew there was blood all over in the floor and the walls in the house.

Gritting their teeth they both launched themselves on those both boys.