"Yes......."

It was like that. It will be like that.

But it was more like a habit than preparing for things to go wrong.

What he means is that this situation is really unexpected.

"Ha......but how did the Duke know?"

"They were clumsy. He must have spilt his own traces."

"Those insect-like men."

After spending money like that.

A middle-aged man clenched his fist. A tendon sprouted greenly on the back of his hand.

"......can you try again?"

"It'll be hard. I'm sure the other side must already become wary at this point. The same attempt would be difficult in many ways."

A middle-aged man laughed in vain. It was a troublesome situation.

Not to the worst, but obviously missed the best.

"It's bad luck. It's hard to guarantee our success if we don't kidnap the princess."

It's useless to kidnap any other.

Middle-aged men needed hostages. Shake his goal and tie his feet as much as he wants.

The only thing he thought most useful as the hostage was The Princess Lydia Widgreen.

So he prepared a lot of money and asked for such an organization.

He didn't expect the result to be like this.

"What would you do?"

The right-hand man waited for his master, who had no words.

The middle-aged man buried himself deeply on the sofa. He then tapped his finger on the armrest.

Soon after, he said.

"The kidnapping of a princess outside is now impossible, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Because I need the princess anyway, then we'll kidnap her within the mansion."

The right-hand man frowned and straightened his forehead out of sight.

"You'll be questioned as soon as the princess disappears from the mansion."

"I suppose so. I didn't forget that."

A middle-aged man raised his hand. Then the nearby attendant offered a new glass instead of broken and broken glass.

A middle-aged man who emptied the liquid in it at once said.

"So, after the kidnapping, we will carry out a rebellion. Let's do it tonight."

"What? That's too early......."

"They'll only be here for a few days."

In reply, he handed over the empty glass to the attendant.

The liquid's ingredients spread through the body to calm anger. The whole body slowly drained of strength.

A middle-aged man repeated his words a while ago as if he were nailing a nail in the waterlogged.

"Remember. Tonight, while kidnapping the princess, we proceed with the rebellion at the same time. If it fails, there will be no next move. So know that and prepare."

"......I see."

"Get out."

He then quietly closed his eyes with his body buried on the sofa after sending out his right-hand man and attendant.