Ending

I’m happy and proud of my life with my brother and boyfriend, in fact, I married him a year after I found out what my mother did once again. I also built a family and made a promise to myself to never become like my mother and to always love and support my children forever.

All of these struggles of my life made me who I am today, which I am proud of. The only thing that depressed me was seeing my mother killing my sister which was exactly next to me. My brother started a family a few years later as well, we were both building a new generation in our family, but as friends not as enemies as my mother wanted us to be. We all moved on with our lives with a happily ever after.

After my brother built a family with his very friendly partner, I met with an old friend that used to own a company of publishing books, I didn’t know at that time. We once arranged a meeting in a restaurant and I told him the struggles that I experienced in the last few years. He wanted me to publish a book of my life, at first I didn’t want to, but then he convinced me to publish it and I was glad that he did.

When I started reading the compliments from the many readers I had I was amazed. There were so many readers that loved my life story and felt so sorry in the end because of my sister. Yet some readers were commenting that my life is so depressing and that all women have depressing lives, which is so not true.

I then had an interview about my story that I published and I decided to reply on the rude comments that I received from a few readers that commented. With the words I began to say I showed everyone that all women have amazing lives in their own way and that we know how to have fun. Sure I had my struggles but it doesn’t mean that I never had fun in my life. I am proud to say that I am a brave, fun and interesting young woman that has yet to struggle in more problems and has more fun things to do in the future with my loved ones.

Just to say the amount of years spent from since I started studying in short; I was accepted in the University at the age of twenty, but I went to New York for a duration of three years to study in Merinsha Decodra's school. Three years later I went back to my home land and studied in the University for five years to graduate as an English teacher and to get my letter of recommendation from Merinsha Decodra. Then I came back to New York with my boyfriend that graduated as a chemistry teacher; we spent four years teaching there while the struggles kept going on and on. Obviously we kept on teaching and then got married and built a family with my loved while, at the age of thirty-three. A few years after my marriage and the birth of my son happened, my brother built a family as well and then the publishing of the book was yet to start at that time.