[ Chapter 29 : Revenge for Yeshua ]

Start from the beginning

" Yes " Declan said.

" How many squares can the rook moves though? " I asked.

" 1-7 " he said.

" What about the knight? " I point to the piece.

" Two squares in any direction vertically followed by one square horizontally, or two squares in any direction horizontally followed by one square vertically " he said.

" I just heard. . . " I pronounce gibberish words until I stick my tongue out in the end and he chuckles.

" I thought you were going to teach me piano or something not board games, because this is more like "bored game", mom didn't mention of playing boring games " I said.

" Mother asked me to tutor you, your piano lesson is tomorrow and you asked me to teach you something so I went with chess " he said.

" I prefer to choke on a piece " I said then tip the king black piece over the board.

" Checkmate " I said.

" You made me win actually " he said, I slump my arm on the table then glare up at him and he chuckles.

" Okay, okay, what would you like to do then? " He asked, I get up and exhale in annoyance.

" It's so boring in here! " I said loudly in his room.

" What do you usually do in a day? " He asked.

" Back at the village? " I look over my shoulder to him and he nodded.

I turn around to him.

" And what will you do if I tell you? " I asked.

" I don't know, maybe do them " he said as he has his coaster and teacup with his leg cross over the other.

" Someone in your high standard, I highly doubt it " I said.

" Just tell me " he sips.

" Well, we go bow hunting for breakfast, lunch and dinner, in between those since this is harvest season, we harvest the paddy and plant more vegetables, collect fruits and eggs from the chicken pen, after that we'll groom the horses to sell off to the market before we clean the paddock and milk the cows and goats or maybe breed them "

" And in between all those we clean the house, wipe the windows, sweep and mop the floors, do the laundry, cook and then do the dishes of course, after that we repair anything that is broken in the house, and finally the cycle repeats, your busy all the day and no breaks so, it was fun, especially after it rains and there's mud or even find snakes to relocate them " I said.

I stand here as Declan holds his teacup.

" Yeah I'm not doing that "

" Yeah no shit " I said then sit back down on my chair and use my fork to pick up the mooncake and take a bite.

It's soft and delicious because it's chocolate flavor.

" Well, you would at least tell me what you like to do? " He asked.

" Alchemy, painting, eating, sleeping, pranki-. . . " I was then cut off by a familiar scream.

I smirk and shove the entire mooncake in my mouth, Declan put down his cup of tea then lean forward to me with squinted eyes. I look at him and he tilt his head slightly as I sit straight and chew my food.

" What? " I asked.

" Pranking, is that the word you didn't finish? " He asked, I shrug.

" I have no idea what your talking about " I said.