[ Chapter 22 : Jars Of Paints ]

Start from the beginning

I look back at this shelf and stand here like an idiot with a big smile.

" I'll see you guys later " I whisper.

" Hey, come on " I turn around to see Faris by the door.

I head out and he opens it for me as we leave the shop, we head down the same direction we went before.

" How did you come with the hobby of art? " Faris asked.

" We used to use berries and flowers to make paint back at home, but they would always get ants " I said.

" I didn't know you could turn berries into paint, I heard that you could make paints with eggshells too " he said.

" Yeah, but most of them don't work out and takes a longer process " I said, he nods.

" I see " he said.

We pay attention walking and I can hear a music band playing music on the streets, seems like it's just instrumental. I bob my head tot he beat and skip down this path as I notice a couple of people in pairs are dancing together to the music. I walk pass them when Faris nudge me, I look up at him in confusion.

" What? " I asked.

" Look over there by the jewelry shop " he gestures and I look over to see two men who just left a shop and ahead of me, seems like their making their way here.

" Tall one is Declan " he said and it's a man with brunette hair and aqua eyes.

" Shorter is Yeshua " he said.

He has blond hair and two different color eyes, his right eye is green and left eye is hazel.

" Whoa, Yeshua's eyes " I said.

" He was born with it " he said.

" Let's go say hi " he said and we approach them while they're walking up to us without realization.

I see Faris was about to get their attention but I stop him, I walk over to the side and go around them, I approach the middle then slap my hands on their shoulder.

" Boo! " I said.

" Ah! " Both of them yells and they turn to me and I laugh.

" What the hell is wrong with you lady?! " Yeshua asked, I just laugh then hold my stomach.

" I got him Faris " I said as I calm down and Faris is just smiling as he stand there.

" What?, Who's this? " Declan gestures to me and I fold my arms.

" Boys, meet our little sister " Faris said.

They both turn to me and I smile with a wave.

" Hello, brothers "

~ Time Skip ~

" Faris' gifts are better " I said as I hold this wooden figure of an owl Declan hand carved by himself, it's still beautiful though and varnished, the size of my hand though.

Yeshua got me a fancy ring.

" How is this better than our gifts? " Yeshua asked as we walk up the steps to the mansion.

" He bought a whole shelf of paints for me " I smile and the door opens for us.

" You son of a bitch " I hear Declan said and we enter.

" What?, I was across the kingdom and you were in this city, how did you not find anything faster than me? " Faris asked.

" Last minute gifts are usually the best " Declan said.