My Soul Left Me..💔

Anirudh cant hold back his tears..

Rithu: i can be your Bondita, i will call you brisstra babu like her, i can be like her for you... But dont deny me love

Anirudh : you.. U can't be my wife.. Rithu, she is Someone i love the most.. Can you imagine how close we were, she is my kid's mother.. Someone spend years with me and beside me.. For whom i fight with whole fam..i fight eith my dearones for her..

Maine kaha tha sath rahunga
Banunga mai tera shaya...

I told her i will be with her in thick and thin.. But look.. I let her go alone.. Still this guilt her me utmost.. I am trying very hard to be alive dont hurt me more..

Par tere sang kuch kadam bhi
Mai nahi chal paya,

I still cant overcome this lose, dont remind it every now and then by telling she is no more.. Respect my feelings...

Tu sahi thi teri uljan
Mai samajh hi na paya,

And you have no place in my heart, the void she made won't be filled that easily 💔

Tu gayi toh kyu naa jane
Koi kami si lage re...

Let me miss her more that......... 💔

Mere Dil me jaaga
Dard Tera...
Rishta Tera Mera (×4)

P

atibabu......... ❤️

       Everyone turn towards the source of the voice... Anirudh fall on his knee.. Others grasp in surprise.. Rudhita stand still... Rithu's face turn pale due to shock.. The person walk inside with stern steps....and come stand before the photo Frame with garland..

Boudhi... Why didn't you call me... I will fetch you naa.. Why you travel alone.

Bondita come before Rithu..

Bondita : A group of widowers were there.. We were in a boat. They are taking me away to their village

Door par tera shaaya hai mujhpe

There comes my husband who take me away with him.. His hand hold me tight.. That's the fst time i addressed him as my patibabu.. My one and only patibabu..

Bharosa kyu jane tujhpe,
Main dhul huu

When they abduct me to heeramandi, he doesnt lose his trust and he come there overcoming all obstacles and take me away.. At that time too our hands were together..

Aasman yeh tera...
Ho jaise hum do kinare

Eloping away with him from chandrachoor.. Then those hands were there keeping me secured and holding tight..

Main hun iss mitti se
Vilayati babu hai tu,

Are you really believing that you can loose that grip and hold it. May be you can hold it.. But for a while, because he is mine and am his. None cant change that.. During those long sleep after delivery.. Do you knew how hard i tried to open my eyes for him.. Coma.. Or even death cant separate me from him..