You Again 🙄

Manorama entered her final month.. Countdown begins for ManRo couple. Anidita enters their 5 th month. Bondita with lots of childish devilish act and a protruding bump is a high risk duty of Anirudh. She wont sit in a place. She walk like she is a child who just got freedom. Anirudh is fed up by announcing you are pregnant, dont run  here and there .  poor man, But he truly enjoy this phase. Eventhough he is worried like a hell, he never forget to be her cool hubby..

Morning

Bondita is  helping Manorama to pack her hospital bag. Rohit is in the room busy in sterilising the baby products im hot water. Anirudh is arranging necessary snacks for Manorama.

Trikal enters the scene and saw their kids busy in their work.

Trilochan : Anirudh, take bondita along with you guys. Its time for her 5 th month check up. Without that i cant be at ease.

Kaalindi : haa haa, i too cant be at ease without hearing from doctor.

Rohit: you just want to hear from doctor then, am here na.. I will say whatever you want.

Anirudh : 🤦🏻‍♀️They are referring to a gentle and lovely Gynecologist. Not a mad and rash surgeon like you.

Bondita : don't bash my Rohit daa. He is the most sweetest and soft hearted surgeon i ever met in my life

Rohit : mano Ani did you hear that.. Its love.. Its my sister's love and respect for me..

Anirudh : After being pregnant my kiddo is no more sharp like she used to be heina.. Mano

Mano: obviously. How can she be this sweet talker 🤦🏻‍♀️. Baccha, this man is more manipulative than Mark Antony.

Anirudh : offcourse 😂

Bondita was about to say something in defense but Rohit stopped her.

Rohit : Bondi, look please stop consuming sugar rich foods. From your pale its evident that your diabetes level is not in control. This time it must be in consideration. Don't act on your tune. Got it naa

Anirudh : Rohit.. Is she okay. Yesterday after walking few step.. She was totally exhausted.

Rohit : She a little more attention. Otherwise everything is okay.

After that Everyone left to their respective room. Bondita is busy in pointing out the clause in various cases. Anirudh is feeding her fruits. Both where in hall. Just then they heard..

Anirudh babu...

Both lifted their eyes and was shocked to saw Keerti before their eyes. She was covered in bruises. Not in her perfect form. Totally exhausted due to someone's attack.

Sampoorna goes near her and hold her. She bring keerti inside. Anirudh ask Kamala to bring water for keerti. Bondita can't digest the sudden entry of one of her strongest enemy or love rival.

Keerti after gaining much energy narrated how her husband tortured her. Everyone was sad for her except Bondita. Bondita can't find any truth in her conversation or eyes. Anirudh have no emotions in his face. But its evident that he will allow her to stay there.

Anirudh : Kaka baba let her stay here. Its not safe outside. What if something happened to her..

Rohit: But Anirudh....

Anirudh : Safety of a woman cant be compromised.

Bondita: What about my safety... How can  i stay under same roof with Someone like her. Who once without any mercy tried to kill me

That was an open accusation. None think in their wild dreams too that she will say that.

Anirudh : Bondita.. Baccha.. Look at her condition.

Bondita : if its 5 months before i may agree.. But not now. Its two life. I can put me in risk.. Not my kid's...

Trilochan :if bahu hesitant to let her in then.

Anirudh : Kaka.. It's the matter of humanity.

Bondita : humanity... Okay do like you wish. But if anything go wrong.. If anything happened to the life i side me.. Then remember.... (  before she complete Rohit stopped her )

Rohit: Baccha we all are here for you naa.. Dont worry. Nothing go wrong. Your patibabu is a super hero.. Will he let you get hurt.

Bondita :Matter is not about me... Its upon the life am carrying. If i loose.. Loose it any cost.. There won't be Bondita. I will leave the world that doesn't have my kid in it..

Anirudh : Bonditaaa.... How dare you..

She left without any words.

Kaalindi : being mother is different. She wont risk her kid at any cost. This instinct is so powerful. Be careful beta.. Dont make it worse.

After so many decision, finally they let her stay there. Bondita is in her room. Anirudh enters to the room.

Anirudh : What was that...

Bondita: fear.. Fear of losing two important Nd one unimportant thing.
.. You and my baby..

Anirudh : unimportant 🤔

Bondita : myself...

Anirudh : Am alive and sound. Do you think i will let someone to hurt you. They must cross me before that

Bondita :that's my fear💔