Mrs Anirudh Roychoudary

Bondita was in her room. She was so busy in arranging her dress for tomorrow's meet up at her old school. Batuk is too with her. Both are confised to choose the dresss. Anirudh is sitting in bed observing the antics of Batuk and Bondita. He is literaally enjoying seeing the two Lilliputs confused to wear what.

Just then Trilochan enters with a pair of dress for both Batuk and Bondita. Bondita quickly come beside him.

Manorama : Look your help system number one is here with saree. You are highly spoiled by him and Anirudh.

Trilochan : i will... She is my daughter, whom else i will spoil Like this.. Anirudh are you joining them.

Anirudh : yes am joining, but i wont go inside.. I will wait outside. Its their gathering, i will not get any company there..

Bondita : Why.. Am i not a sufficient partner to accompany you

Anirudh : yeah you are.. But still..

After bidding bye they left. Anirudh asked Bondita to sleep. Bondita after setting her dress come beside him. They slept cuddling to eachother.

Next Day..

Anirudh and Batuk are Waiting bondita and she come down in

She was in this outfit wrapped in Bengali style. Open long hair and beautiful matching Bindi. Hand full of matching bangles and shakapola. Ornaments standing with equal beauty and more over her smile.

She is standing in the top of the stair. All are lost in her especially Anirudh.

Dekha Tenu Pehli Pehli Baar Ve
Hone Laga Dil Bekarar Ve
Rabba Mainu Ki Ho Gaya
Dil Janiye Haay Mainu Kya Ho Gaya

Sun Ke Teri Batein Sone Yaar Ve
Mahi Mainu Tere Naal Pyar Ve
Haay Main Mar Java
Dil Janiye Haay Main Mar Java

Her each steps are like a movement of flower in breeze. Such a smooth and elegant. She comes down and stand beside Anirudh. She slowly hold his arm like she used to do in her childhood.

In Kadmo Mein Sansein Vaar De
Rab Se Bhi Jyada Tujhe Pyaar De
Rabba Menu Maaf Kare
Rabba Khairiya Menu Maaf Kare

Tum To Meri Zind Meri Jaan Ve
Meri Tu Zameen Hain Aasman Ve
Tujh Bin Main Ki Kara
Rabba Khairiya Haay Vi Main Ki Kara

They set off the journey to School in their car.

Batuk: Boudhi do you remember once you eat medicine with eating food😁

Bondita : offcourse... It was so daring and yeah am so adventures

Both give HiFi. When they look at the mirror they saw the glareof barrister Anirudh Choudary. His signature glare🔥.

Atlast somehow they reached the spot. Anirudh ask them to go inside.

Inside

Bondita and Batuk were welcomed by their old friend vikram. Vikram take them to meet his father. Bondita and Batuk were so excited to meet him..

Out side

Anirudh was reading a book which he kept for his leisure time. He saw his jaan running towards him. Her pace shows that something is not okay. He come out of the car. She without uttering anything, hugged him tight. She is crying.. Crying like anything ☹️. but why that's unknown to him.. He didn't asked her anything.. But his heart is aching..

After a moment she narrate the scenario

Flashback

Vikram's father was Takur.. Bondita who met him was horrified. All those painful memories and wounds are inflicted once again

She just runn off to meet her protector

Flash back ends

Anirudh hold her hands and walk off to the direction of hall

To be continued