is she mad 🙄

Operation Theatre

Nurses cleaned her wound. Its not deep but it still needed to be stitched. Rohit get ready. Junior doctor give anesthesia, she is awake but a bit dizzy form. Bondita is looking at her admirer's tensed face.

Bondita : you are not in your right form.. Are you okay Rohit.. Ba.. Bu.

Rohit: can't you be quiet.. Dont disturb me. It may leave scar if i failed to stitch it well due to your distractions.

Bondita : okay i will be good girl.. Continue your work.

Rohit tries 200 times to keep his hand unshakable. But he cant. He cant hold his emotions. His hand is shivering heavily. How can he do that, whatever its she is his lil crush, his beautiful lil boudhi. Bondita who understand his dilemma.

Bondita : Ohh my dear Rohit babu.. Are you alcoholic. Why your hands showing withdrawal syndrome 😁.. Don't worry, only you can do it carefully. I trust you. Its small.. Just finish it❤️.

Rohit felt like his energetic form is back. He very carefully stitched her forehead. And he ask the nurse to shift her to room. Roychoudary is already in the room waiting for their happiness. Lakshmi bring dress for Bondita, nurse come in and collect it. Anirudh is restless.

Bondita is shifted to room. Everyone is near her bed.

Manorama :  how are you 🙄. Is it still paining. Are you okay.

Bondita : this man, your husband was playing bharatanatyam while stitching. Grace of  duggama, my face is okay🤭

Som:  if i was him, my hand would have played disco 🤕. How can we Pierce needle into your body.

Bondita : To prove that great Rohit Doctor babu's hand will shake while treating Kin's. I loose my precious Royal blood. Poor me💔

Batuk :  Are you done with your jokes. If, look at me. Is this fun. 😬...

Bondita : These people fight like local goon. I just.. I just

Rohit : Bonditaaa... You come in between. Its too dangerous dont you knew.. Its dangerous. We can handle that. I can handle that. Getting hurt wont pain. What will i do, if something happened to you. Do you want me to live hereafter in regret and guilt. How.. How will i face RC parivaar.. How will i face your husband, who put his everything in you. Can i ever compensate him.. Even if i give my life, it won't fill the void.. Last but not least, what will i genuinely do.. You knew you are someone who is close to my heart. Crush, first love, friend, boudhi.. And Sister.. Yes you heard it right. Now a days you are like my sister.

Anirudh : hey, let her rest. She just follow her reflex. You cant scold her like this.

Bondita : Look what he said is right. Am okay...

Batuk: did the hit in her head make her mad🙄.. She is so playful..

Anirudh : even so, i dont care. Mad or not.. Am married to her FOREVER

Anirudh make others leave. Bondita have a playful attitude.

Anirudh : do you knew you killed me alive. Dont be this adventurous. How dare you put yourself at stake.

Bondita : actually its just a hit. Last time when i had fracture in London, i missed this experience of stitching due to you.

Anirudh :🙄 take rest.. Wait for me.

He came out . Others are Waiting outside.

Anirudh : Do really people get mad due to hit in head.. If so i think. She is mad🙄

Batuk:  i already told you naa..

Everyone burst into laughter seeing Anirudh's confused face.

To be continued