Them❤️

Bondita didn't come out of her room for whole day. She hates her position of being helpless. She dont want her mama maami to be thrown out like that, they were her support system when her mother and she is alone. But she knew gambling money is crime. So for now she can do only one thing that to be depressed. Anirudh cant adjust her silence. He comes in..

Bondita : Kuch chaahiye.. Why are you here.. Patibabu why are you putting a sad face .. Whats the matter.

Anirudh : you didn't come out of your room for hours.. I missed you

Bondita : Am Here only naa.. Why are you this dramatic. Patibabu you are acting like a spoiled kid.

Anirudh : Really ☹️. But i dont care about it. All i want is to be with you..

Bondita :Then sit here with me till i sleep.. Its too hetic day for me. Am tired both physically and mentally. If you can.. Please be here

Anirudh : i will🤗🤗

Bondita : How much u love me?

Anirudh : More than anything.. Without you its like  am a fish out of water, your silence kills me.. But death to be okay, if i can stay in your heart forever.

Bondita : Sshhh... Stop there.. If you love me stay next to me other than becoming the star..

Anirudh : 4 mins without you can kill me, and you little devil always hide from me. Making me go through hell.. I feel like my nerves are freezed.. Eyes to appear to be in a trance and everything appear in blurred vision.. So.. So dont ever leave me..

Bondita : I won't.

Bondita lies down. He patted her gently to sleep. After she slept, he leaves to his room.

Next day

Bondita did the aarti. She prepared food along with mano and sampoorna. She did her homework. She was about to go to her room, just then she heard the scream of Anirudh

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.........

.
.
.

.
.
.

Bondita saw her husband sitting in sofa

Bondita saw her husband sitting in sofa. Bihaari is trying to wrap a little yet  bleeding wound in Anirudh's feet. Anirudh is behaving like a scared kid. All gathered there hearing his scream and shouts

Bondita : thats too small for such screams.. Patibabu let him put that ointment... Be a good boy..

Trilochan : Yeah.. Yeah😁😁.. Its so funny.. But still i must say... Put ointment.

 Put ointment