Bondita 💔......

One week passed

Anirudh came to his room..

Bondita was there. When she saw him, she turned her face to opposite side making Anirudh damn sad. It's been a week, his wife is not yet ready to accept his decision of letting Keerti stay in RC house. Keerti is literally enjoying the growing gap between the most beautiful couple. Anirudh didn't have any peace of mind, he cant personally take care his wife. The gap is putting them too far from eachother.

Anirudh : Bondita... Dont you think its time to forgive me☹️

Bondita didn't utter any word nor reacted to it..

Pyaar Chhoot Raha Hain Mera
Rooth Rahe Hain Saare

Bondita slowly turn to his side..

Bondita : I don't want to see that face in my home. But you didn't pay any heed to my request. May be passage of year your love for me is reducing gradually. Its normal. Am okay. 💔

Apno Ko Rokne Yahan, Apne Khade Hain Saare,

Anirudh was shocked to hear her reply..

Anirudh : Bondita there won't be any day like that. How can you even think about it. My love for you wont fade this easy.. Please talk to me my kid . it hurts alot..

Tolte Rishta Jo, Chal Unhe Dikha De,

Bondita : Nothing matters.. Without talking to you too i can eat, walk and breath. Am much alive.. I wont die because of it..

Zidd Kya Hoti Hai, Zidd Karke Yeh Bata De,

Anirudh : But i think i will.. I can't accept this distance between us. 💔

Todi Zanzeere Likhe Jeevan Naya,
Rishta Tera Mera,

Anirudh slept in the other side of bed without uttering more.

Bondita pov

Am i going overboard. But my moodswing wont make me forgive this easily. Wait i will solve this myself.

Next day

Anirudh the most handsome man on earth, enters the hall. The separations impact is on

 The separations impact is on

his face. The growing beard make him more matured. Bondita who is sitting near sampoorna was surprised seeing her handsome hubby with gloomy face. Just then.

Keerti : Damn handsome even with those stubbles. Anirudh babu never get old.

Bondita burning with jealous

Keerti continue

Especially this look and dress make you a prince charming.

Anirudh left to his room without uttering anything. After 5 mins comeback wearing most simplest shirt he have. His way of contradicting his wife's love rival.

Bondita have a sheepish smile. Anirudh left..

Barrister office

Anirudh was reading his files just then he received the call from Rohit stating that his wife is in hospital. His whole world shatters. He just run to hospital without wasting time. He saw his whole family there.

Trilochan : Naa layak.. Look what your decision brought to my kid.. That chudel tries to killmy kid.

Doctor enters

Doc: Sorry we lost both💔

Bonditaaaaaa

Anirudh literally choked.. He startled.

Barrister : What happened barrister saab. Day dreaming. And too about our lil boudhi.

He came to sense. He look outside. Yes its just a damn bad dream.

Anirudh : naalayak of trilochan kaka sounds real😁 one moment i think i lost everything

He runs to his home, its heavily raining.. It doesnt matter. Everyone except Bondita was in hall. They were shocked to see him like that.

Keerti : wait i will bring towel

Anirudh : no need.. Am going to my room. I want to see my kid myself. Then only i can breath. ❤️

He slowly walk towards his room

He saw his beautiful wife sleeping

He sigh in happiness

He sigh in happiness. He slowly without making noise take a hot bath and come near his wife. He lies beside her hugging tight without hurting her bump.

Bondita : sleepy tone * what happened   pati babu 🙄

Anirudh : ssh let me feel you for a bit more my dear

Bondita : is keerti  still here.. Then i fear that.. You can't hug me

Anirudh : Today its too late.. Tomorrow we can threw her out..to the ladies hostel..Are you Happy.

She turn towards him.. And kissed on his forehead

To be continued