planning a trap

Tagore's house..

His servant was informing him about the actions of bondita. He have a wicked smile in his face.

Tagore Pov

        How long will Anirudh hide youfrom me. That day he intervene, later he took you away.. Such distance that i cant reach. But now when she is back, it means its my time. She is no more that little kid who cling in his hands. But now she is a grown up woman. A beautiful and elegant lady. My heart is aching without getting her in my bed....

Roychoudary house.

Everyone is having their breakfast. Anirudh saw Rohit playing with spoon and fork.

Anirudh : is there any moment he act like a matured man. Mano is he always like this.

Manorama : He was matured during the period you were away. He didn't act like a fool. He protect us. He stand like a different person.

Anirudh : Really.. Rohit then what happened after our arrival.

Rohit : Having a friend who care and protect me like this.. I can be more carefree and happy. Around you i can be most happiest one. I dont have anyother frnds, why because i dont want to share what i have for you.

Anirudh : ❤️ you are the definition of Friendship for me.. FOREVER ❤️

Bondita : You guys are so  different and so much connected. Rohit babu as matured one.. I really miss those moment. Whenever i saw you, you are the spoil baby of my husband.

Rohit : and you too.. Spoiled lil wifey of my buddy.

Manorama : both are spoiled by Anirudh, so both of you keep quiet😁.

Batuk: actually dada spoil us alot and he is always known for his good manners. Is his psychological move to be good son is to spoil us🤔

Som: Never, he is already a good son, he dont need to fight for it. Atleast not to  you, who still doesnt knew how to sleep without pillow in side.

Batuk: boudhi that's personal attack.. Sue him.. Sue him for me.

Som' : dadaa, then you must be my visiting barrister.

Trilochan :stop... Stop it. In the silly fight of yours are you trying to make my kids enemies 😬

Kaalindi :everyone keep quiet and have food.

After that everyone Left to their respective place.

In Hospital

Som is practising under Rohit. Both were going through the op's. Then they saw the name of tagore in the list. Som was so frustrated left. Rohit ask nurse to allow him to enter.

Tagore: mr mishra. Am here for my routine check up. I think i got fever.

Rohit: you can visit a general physician. Am a surgeon.

Nurse: doctor Saab, others are not here at this moment. That's why i disturb you with this trivial matter.

Tagore : trivial matter🤕.. How.. Is my life is a trivial matter

Rohit: For a surgeon, a fever is. Anyway i will treat you.. So lets move to their. And get a shot.

Tagore :injection 🙄.. No😳😳.. No i am afraid of it.

Rohit: really😁😁.. That's an important news.. Wait.. I have alternative.

Rohit secretly ordered the nurse to arrange injection.

He asked tagore to bend to take the pen which he deliberately put down. When he bent, the nurse give the injection. Such a painful shot that tagore eyes whelm..

In otherside.

Bondita who bring the lunch for som and rohit saw tagore coming out the cabin. Within a fraction he drag her to him. Rohit who saw it from inside rushed to protect her.

Rohit: How dare you.. How dare you touch bondita.

The nurse run to call som..

Som arrived, without pulling back Rohit he too joined. They beat Tagore blue and black.

Anirudh who didn't saw his wife after an hour, come inside in search of her saw the scenario. Bondita istrying hard to withdraw som and rohit.. In

In between tagore grab a medicine box near the table and triesto hit som..

Thudddddddd

Anirudh eyes was out in shock

Rohit gasped.... Som stand still...

Yes,

It was bondita who got the hit in forehead... Her whole world is rotating.. Anirudh rushed to hold her....

Rohit and Anirudh take her to OT. Som grabbed tagore and handover him to police..

Whole RC rushed in....