Her voice is stern

Next day...

Early Morning

Trilochan roy choudary is sitting in his arm chair and his most trusted aid bihaari is in floor. Trilochan don't know why his eyes are shedding this much tears. He was such an arrogant zamindar.. Its first time experience for him to cry. Yes he is crying, who else love his daughter like a father do. For this bachelor old man, she is his hope, happiness and now his weakness too.. Bihaari too is crying. His chotti malkin is no more chirpy. She is lifeless. Someone killed her alive. And that someone is his dear chotte malkin.

Trilochan : maut, usse bhi zyada dard ho rahahe

Trilochan : maut, usse bhi zyada dard ho rahahe. Do you ever see me crying after shubra Behan's demise🙄. No naa.. Yes thereafter none touched my heart like that untill bahu enters the home. She is such a important piece of puzzle in my life that her sadness is killing me deep inside. She is kid naa.. Why did he hurt her this much . he was the one who support her 24×7 naa.. Then what happened now. Did he too act like typical zamindaar. My kid stop smiling, stop asking question and even stop eating... Will she survive this phase of her life.

In other side

Bondita was sitting lifeless in her room. Anirudh and Manorama are in there room which is just opposite to bondita's room. Just then a little girl enters the corridor. Anirudh who sense a stranger look at the door step.

 Anirudh who sense a stranger look at the door step

He saw a sad Bondita sitting in flooor. And the little girl entering to her room. Anirudh come back to manorama.

Manorama : who was there..

Anirudh : don't know. A little girl. Her face was not clear. She was going to Bondita's room. I saw a glimpse of bondita sitting in floor. Poor child of mine, doesn't have any energy. Am i doing it extremely wrong.. But i must be stone hearted, do you knew last time on my trip to Calcutta, i saw a little girl. Just our bondita's age, holding her kid. That kid doesn't have any sign of happiness. Inbetween the journey i noted how long the kid breakdown whenever the baby cries, why because she donno how to handle a kid. This sight break me. Am not a moron.. Its not marital relationship, its rape.. They killed the soul of that kid. I wont allow my Bondita to go through such things, till am alive.