You are Not My world..

Lakshmi, and her parents along with other ladies are unboxing gifts that they brought. Men are watching the scenario. Anirudh and Bondita are reading a case file. Batuk is eating grapes like he is doinga mission thatis something hard to accomplish.

Rohit: This much gifts 🙄 aunty uncle don't worry Som wont runaway. Don't invest on him like this.

Manorama :its called dotting not investing.. Silly fellow😁

Laks. Mom: he is our son in law, we are bond to cherish him.

Som: Having lakshmi is the greatest gift, i don't need anything more.

Batuk : Areey wah🔥🔥 finally grown up😁

Rohit: Having Manorama is my luck... I dont need to search for another trouble. I already own the human description of trouble as my wife.

Mano: Still.. Am your lady luck. Otherwise you will be a saint in Himalayas. Who dares to spoil their life by marrying you.

Trilochan : These two 🤦🏻‍♀️..

Bondita : Gift cant mend relationship. It only bring the feel of gratitude not togetherness.

Lakshmi : boudhi is the most practical one. She is always to the point.

Batuk: yeah.. My boudhi is like that.. Ask her what is my dada is to her😬

Bondita :My universe, but i can live without him.. If he really feel me as useless or uninteresting to keep as wife. My dignity and self respect is above everything.

Binoy: beta. You are right. Who taught you this

Bondita : Patibabu

Rohit : ohh this is called digging once own grave.. Are you a fool Anirudh.

Anirudh : her self-respect is above Anything.. Even me. If i ever mistreat her, it's her right to choose herself not our relationship.that's how i want my wife.

Bondita : But only when he mistreat me. Otherwise my life and death are together with him.

Trilochan : speak good things . nothing will Happen to you when we are here.

Anirudh : these days she speak about her death too casually. She donno how much she is killing me alive by mentioning her death. I fought with whole world to ve with her. And atlast i made it somehow.. Then she is thinking about leaving me alone.

Lakshmi : boudhi.. You are too lucky. A man who put you above his ego, life and career is hard to get. Dont tell about leaving us this casually.

Bondita : you Guys are too superstitious.

Rohit : yeah they are.. So try to avoid it dear.. We all want you healthy and Happy.

Bondita : okay..

Anirudh : Am going to room.. Am in lil off.. Mood..

He left. She sensed her husband sad. So she left behind him.

Kaalindi : these kids. They changed alot. She is more mature.. He is too childish. But

Sampoorna : both doesnt hesitate to express themselves..

Batuk : Boudhi lost her charm if childishness.. On the day she comfront a Rape victim. Her those sad memories revoked. Those days.. Still unforgettable 💔. It took days for us to make her secure and happy. Dada is like living deadbody..

Mano& Rohit: Rape and she.. 😳 what are you telling..

Som: once boudhi confronted such a situation. It took days to make her like our previous boudhi.. Those days🥺..

Rohit : who.... 🤨🤨🤨who dares to touch my Little goddess

Mano: offcourse who 🤨🤨

Som: Tagore.. He touched her with bad intentions. Tried to force sex on our happiness

Rohiy: And you guys left him without doing anything.. How dare he... How dare he

Batuk : we cant defame her reputation. Our Society wont accept her innocence... Its an old wound which is easily inflict.. One such incident made her dissapointed for ages. May be she is still sad for those moments..

Lakshmi : those are dreadful events and its hard for a lady to come out..

Batuk : when she reached the age to understand what happened with her in that day, she starts to blame herself and her ill fate. We were afraid. You donno Kaka, her silence kill us. Her those red fluffy eyes are the sign of our incapability. There come a point where we afraid that she will harm herself. My hands still shiver while remembering it .. But Dada's accident was a disguised blessing.

Sampoorna : How many thing you hide from us kid.. His accident 🙄.. 😳when.. How.

Batuk : Sorry.. But situation waa not appropriate that time.. It was a car accident.. Mere yet he got fracture. Boudhi come out of her cocoon, engaged herself in taking care of us. Slowly gain her old self.. Not completely.. Even till.

Binoy : My bacchi suffer alot💔

Anidita Room

Bondita comes near Anirudh. Open his hands and lie in his chest. He slowly caressed her head.

Bondita : Sorry.

Anirudh : Dont say those words. It hurt alot.. It kill me directly. I dont have anything except you. My whole heart is you.. Please never ever leave me.

Bondita : i met tagore while coming back to home... Rohit babu was with me so i didnt show my fear.. I didn't let him knew it... But i was so afraid.. I wish to hold your hand. I wish to hide behind you.. I needed you that time.. 💔

Anirudh : Sorry. I failed to be there with you.. There wont be next time..

Slowly she falls into sleep in his embrace. He placed her in bed and come out to studyroom.Rohit was sitting there like he was Waiting Anirudh.

Rohit: Why you hide it from me.. How dare Tagore touch her..

Anirudh : i too cant control myself even after ages.. He.. He touched my kid and left a bad impression on her FOREVER.

Rohit: you intentionally cause that accident.. Heina?

Anirudh : mmm... You knew me well

Rohit: We shared our life together... We were eachother shadow... Andwill always be like that.

Anirudh : That time, i donno how to take her out of her shell.. Harming my self wasthe last option. Yes.. She put me above her state.. She come out of her cocoon for me.. And that fracture is worth.

Rohiy: Next time.. Am there for you.. Dont do such stupid things.. Dont hurt yourself at any circumstances 💔 you are buddy.. How can i live without you

To be continued