she is like a 🦋

One week passed

The quatrain made it possible for a better future. Everyday they conduct a discussion session to talk aboit various issues and solution. Anirudh made his little well prepared for everyday, as its her pre practice session for barristerial career. But yesterday stir up problems more than solution. Her speech about divorce shakes the very root of patriarchal society as she inspire those who face domestic violence. Anirudh somehow bring back her home. He made her sleep telling that new day means new opportunity.

Early morning

When he wake up, she is already had her bath and drying her long thick hairs.

Bondita greeted him and was about to take mirror,  just then it slip and fall to ground. 1000 or more tiny pieces. He startled for a second.. Then je look at her. Her expression literally made him freak out..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes she is crying.. She is panting..

Anirudh :  just a mirror.. What Happened to you.. Why are you crying like

Bondita : pati.. Babu.. Its bad sign.. Breaking of mirror is a bad sign... It's bad sign.. Its not good..

Who said so

Manorama and Rohit enters the scene. Its Rohit who made that comment.. Bondita look towards his direction to hear his explanation

Rohit : in china or japan.
... I read that.. Some self defense classes ask students to break light, bulb, tubelight or sometimes mirror.. So that means counties started to teach things that are bad omen to protect themselves. Little boudi.. Dont believe such things. Now i understand why you are still cute.. After staying with him for so long too..
You dont get the ideology of him.. You are not like him.
But not believing these things, you can follow his style.

Anirudh : she is my wife.. Not my kid.. To imitate me. She can be she. There is no need to be like me.. But she must like me FOREVER. Now come before me.. And put your bindi

She walked towards him. She is confused by the fact what he meant by that

 She is confused by the fact what he meant by that

Bondita : Looking at you how can.. I put my bindi🤔🤔

Rohit : He is a mirror..🤗

Manorama : he is a mirror, how

Rohit: Dont you heard.. If you have a good friend there is no  need of mirror.. I too use him as mirror sometimes. If he says that it look good, it definitely means bad.. And vice versa 🤗

Bondita understand what her husband meant. She look at his eyes.. And put the bindi correct.

 And put the bindi correct