Is She Alive😳

The next day.

Early morning when Batuk came down, Bondita is not there. He searched her everywhere.

Batuk: bihaari where is my boudhi.. Tell the truth where is she? Why she is missing.

Bihaari: some of chotte malkin frnds come here in morning and take her to school..

Batuk : school.. 🤔.. Really 🙄.. Oh god..

He runs to outside surprising others.

when he reached the ground he saw, bondita Washing clothes. He run towards her.

Batuk: boudhi.. Are you mad.. What are you doing.. Did they tease you. Did they make you do this... How dare they hurt my boudhi..

Bond: its not big deal.. Batuk its just 3 blanket and some shirts. Am okay.. They mock me as a maid why because i wear this simple cloth.. I want them to knew that every job has its own respect.they must respect everyone.

Batuk: they are not this simple.. They are planning something big..

 They are planning something big

Bondita : Batuk cool down.. Am here alive before you.. They didn't hurt me physically. Look no wounds.. Am not that weak, i wont faint due to Washing some clothes. So be calm..

Batuk left to bring teachers to the place..

Bondita pov 🥀

Pati babu, Why distance between us is increasing. Why each day i feel am going far from you. You are my sansaar. I won't hate you. Hating my world is like hate to be alive. I knew you are doing right. Yes you object everyone, but for ourselves we can fight with anyone. Happiness is our choice. If you think she is your happiness, then i wont ever hinder you..

Finally she finished washing clothes. When she is about to move the boys round her..

 When she is about to move the boys round her