New Guest🌸

Anirudh when come out of his study room, there is none except koyili. He called her near..

Anirudh : Koyili where is others. Where is bondita. Why none are visible here.

Koyili : woh ... Badi malkin married Thaakumaa in the temple early morning. All left for the rituals. It happened so sudden and also you don't go to temple. So others decided to not to disturb you..

Anirudh : kaka married without me... Bondita left without me. 🙄 really.. They dare to do so

Marriage need only kaka so there is no need of you, but for my departure i need you patibabu..

A very beautiful bondita in green silk saree comes out telling those words.After ages his wife is fully adorned as the grahalakshmi of his mansion. The little princess indeed.

Bondita : i arranged your dress already.. Get ready and come with me

Koyili : chotti bahurani.. But he didn't..

Bondita : koyili didi.. I knew it.. But am his wife is ordering him to come.. And he

Anirudh :will come.. My wife is calling her husband to join her. Why will i say no..
I will be here within 30 min

After 40 mins.

Others are Waiting for Anirudh and his little wife.

Trilochan : that bagad billa hate to come to temple.. Will he threw tantrum before my bahu🤔

Thaakumaa : no way.. Sherni hein woh.. She knew how to bring him here. Blood of royal fam, its hard to suppress her😁🤗

Trilochan : you too.. Two ladies are going to rule RC hereafter.. My duggama.. Save us😁

All laughed for his comment. Kaalindi is looking super awesome in sindoor and shakapola. Others are looking at her in admiration.

Just then enters the couple.

Every eyes was on them.. The very beautiful couple in green attire matching to eachother.

Rohit : my first love 🤕💔... Whar to do that arrogant man steal her from me 😬

Trilochan : 😁 my bahu is a dreamto many.. What to do.. Unique work.. Hard to find another one like her.

Anirudh was about enter when he hear the comments of other ladies...

Woman 1: look  look chotti malkin is back.. Back to Roychoudary house.. How beautiful she is. Woman of grace.

 Woman of grace