Without Bondita 💔

Anirudh and others are pacing here an there in hall. They were Waiting for a news from the side of police. She is not there, its his hope that she is alive.. But everything take a upside down when police found a little body with a watch. The watch... The one which he gifted her for her achievements, the watch which is there love token, the watch they considered as eachothers lifeline. He didn't dare to see her once...

Ve Methon Tera Mann Bharrya
Mann Bharya Badal Gaya Saara
Ve Tu Mainu Chhad Jaana

Kaka: we can't.. Her smile is still before our eyes..she is my daughter.. My bahu.. My grahalakshmi. How can i see those face which shines in happiness covered with smoke and blood. She is my daughter.. Do you know what you mean by father and daughter.. She is my happiness. Only person i spoiled with love and care. Only person who can fight back with me. Even Anirudh cant win over me, but she can.. Why because i love to defeated my kid.. But today you defeated me in such a way that.. Baccha how will i live after your...death..

Gallan Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae Yaara
Ve Methon Tera Mann Bharrya

Binoy: small coffins are the heaviest.. Only today i understand it.. I was just started to love her, and she left like that, without telling anything.

Batuk: boudhi once told me that she will there to protect me, she will protect all.. And she will protect dada.. But.. Why she left like this leaving us alone... Why she💔😭

Manorama : she saved all.. She saved you.. Me... Your dada and all.. But she didn't saved herself.. 💔.. She trick me.. She push me away at the last moment when she understand its hard to.. Hard for two to escape.. What is she made of.. Is she human.. How can one be this selfless  😭.

Mann Bharrya Badal Gaya Saara
Ve Tu Mainu Chhad JaanaYaara
an Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae Yaara

Sampoorna : my bondita is always like that.. She was always sad by the fact that because of her sourabh ji... 💔.. This moment she didn't let it happen.. Anirudh babu.. Please say something.. Dont sit like this.. Its so awful.. Your silence and her absence is killing us.. Just feel her once more before.....

Anirudh runs to his room.. He locked himself in his washroom.. He sit a tub of water to wake himself from such an awful dream he ever had.. While running here, he vaguely saw how people are taking her away for funeral rites... His bondita who fear fire to utmost is going to... 💔.. He dialed Rohits number.

Gall Gall Te Shaq Kardein
Aitbaar Zara Vi Nai
Hunn Teriyan Ankhiyan Ch
Mere Layi Pyar Zara Vi Nai

Gall Gall Te Shaq KardeinAitbaar Zara Vi NaiHunn Teriyan Ankhiyan ChMere Layi Pyar Zara Vi Nai

Anirudh : dont say anything, just hear me Rohit... Just hear me. Rohit my bondita.. She.. She💔.. What happened, everything was perfect na.. Kiska nazar lag gayi.. My kiddo.. She tricked me.. She cheat me.. She sent me Away safely.. She wait there still i left.. I never think that this will be the last smile i see in her face.. And that frame was the last glimpse of her.. Can you feel wat am going through.. No you cant... Something is suffocating me..
Something is strangling me.. Every breath is harder to take.