What more than her

After placing his little wife in bed he slowly comedown to give his explanation. His eyes are red like fire blazing. Rohit comes forward to support him, but he stopped him..

Anirudh : Keerti...* His glare were deadly *  i already knew that you set a trap for my kid in kitchen.  Do you think am i fool to not suspect you when u very lovingly want to sent my wife to kitchen.. I saw your man or the goon you arranged to hurt Bondita in kitchen.. Rohit bring him here Nd also call the police.. Wht if my Little Bondita step in instead of me.. How dare you planned to hurt my wife...

 How dare you planned to hurt my wife

Keerti : wife.. Your wife. Do you remember a fact, years back calling me a kid you annulled our engagement. You made me married off to an elder person and now you are enjoying your life with a girl younger than me and you want me to join in your happiness. Anirudh babu.. Where did my love failed 💔

Anirudh : The person you loved is wrong.. You choosedwrong one.. We are not destined. I dont have this type of feelings towards you. The only person i love is Bondita..

Keerti: jealous is more dangerous than any deadly weapon... You spoiled my life and enjoying yourself... Don't you feel pity towards me... Yes i attacked Bondita.. If u dont go to kitchen instead of her.. She will be  a memory.. Sweet painful memory for you.. She would have paid her cost to snatch you from me with her life... But💔... You came between.

Anirudh : Do you knew what you are sprouting. She is the only thing i kept so close to my heart and you think.. Without her you will... Become my wife🙄... Really.. How you think i will be alive without her.. How do you think u will have me when i cant even breath without seeing my bondita... You are so bad... Kakaaaa call the police.. We must handover her to court.. She is a moron..

Patibabu.. 💔

The faint sound of bondita, she is standing there with the support of Manorama.

Anirudh : haaa haaa bacchi.. Am here look am fine.. I was just exposing Keerti.. Am merely hurt.. Even there is no need of this bandanges.. Am fine.. Dont worry..

Bondita : you.. You.. U are fine.. Thank you duggama tha.. nk you duggama

Trilochan : Rohit babu... Check her why she is this weak.. She don't have any energy left... Is it because of the trauma.. Or sudden shock..