Shades Of Depression

Rohit enters there panting hardly.

Rohit :  kaka.. She was talking to me.. She said she is unwell.
I ask her to drink water as precaution.. Where is she lemme check her..

Anirudh : she fainted and fall downs... She is here.. Look.. And please.. Tell what's going on..

Rohit checked her pulse. He shocked for a moment. He asked his nurse to bring the medicine for injection. He pierced the needle and then withdrawn it slowly by blowing the portion. He put the drip on her body. He turned to family.

Rohit: thank god .. Thank god she is alive.. After this all why i trust you guys.. Look how you guys looking after her .. Her pulse is too weak.. What if.. 💔

Bondita slowly opened her eyes.. Trilochan was at peek of his happiness.

Trilochan : bahu... What did you do to yourself. Why you faint like that.. That too all of a sudden 

Bondita : i didn't do anything particular. Yes i had.. I had medicine for headache, this morning i ate one tablet..

Rohit: did you eat food before taking medicine.

Anirudh : bondita dont you hear what rohit is asking you.

Bondita : i didnt.. 🤕

Rohit : yesterday night, afternoon, morning.. What about these times..

Koyili : she continuously skipped food for 2 days.. I warned bahuraani but she didnt obey me.. She made me promise so i failed to report it..

Binoy: 2 days 😳.. Bondita beta.. What's this are you mad. What if. 💔

Rohit : bondita never ate medicine without taking food  if you dont knew these fact ask anyone.. Dont repeat this.. Its dangerous .. It will kill you.. Its very dangerous.

Trilochan : thank god

Trilochan : thank god.. He give me back my daughter. Baccha listen.. My life lies on you. With or without anirudh our relationship wont change .. What will i do if something happens to you.

 What will i do if something happens to you