Where is she...

Early Morning...

Anirudh came back after a long peaceful walk, he is 5 min away from his home. He was busy in his trance of thought.

Anirudh pov🥀

        Thank you ! And she smiles while saying that, once again i felt my breath is back to normal pace. I knew am wrong and everyone hate me to the core. But remember, its my love, concern and lack of knowledge result in this mishap. I never say, iwont accept her as my wife in this life time. Am ready to wait for her to growup to the age of maturity to get married. I never wish to replace her, how can i.. My day starts with her. These days am living only because of her.. She is like my first kid, best student and forever love. Any husband get this lucky fate to see how his wife grew up to big, but i got that. My only fear is that for me, she dont loose her innocence and childhood. How can let my kid hate me, when her love is all what i wish to have. She called me pati babu once again.. The moment freezed for me.. My eyes whelms. I was at peak of happiness. I want the time to stop for me.. Yes i reached home.. This was just house or men's hostel before her arrival.. But now its a home. Thats my kaka call her graha lakshmi. Big or small, only a girl can make a house to *HOME*.. She proved it.

When he enters he saw a tensed kaka and Bihaari standing at the hall. Manorama and his so called inlaws are sitting there.

 Manorama and his so called inlaws are sitting there

Kaka: Anirudh beta.. Do you see my bahu anywhere here.. She is missing from early morning. Yesterday was hectic for her so, i didnt wake her up for morning aarti.. But now when i go to her room to call her she is not there..

Bihaari: chotti malkin is not in any place she use to go..

Supriya: This is why always say she is not a perfect match for Anirudh babu

Supriya: This is why always say she is not a perfect match for Anirudh babu.. She is a kid, after all. She is playing hide and seek.. And your life is tangled with her childish plays.. So remember a wife and a job must be of your qualification.. Otherwise u will suffer more than others. Now manorama is here na.. She will handle everything..

 She will handle everything