Bondita ! It hurts💔

Thank you guys for 2.58 K reads and 254 ❤️.

Story begins..

Anirudh :where is..

Som : manorama ji goes to her parents house stating thst she have something important there. She will return day after tomorrow or tomorrow. We dont know that.

Anirudh : wait som.. Did i ask about manorama. Why are you answering my question before i frame it. Am asking where is your boudhi.. Meri pyaari beevi Bondita. She is missing. Normally this time she will be here with you asking doubts and studying. 🤔

Batuk: don't you knew.

Anirudh : yes offcourse i don't know.

Batuk: then don't know thats better.

Som: batuk behave properly. Dada she proclaimed yesterday that she will be out of her room from morning 5 to 8.and then 10 to evening 6.later don't disturb her or try to call her out. Kaka agreed with her request.

Anirudh : what did she mean by that.. 🤔🙄

Batuk: morning 8 to 10 u are here having your breakfast. 10 to 6 is your court time or leisure time, you wont be here. Simply she means that she don't want to come before you or confront you.

Anirudh : did she think that i will live here without meeting her. For meeting her and to talk to her am even ready to take a whole week leave from my work. Wait.. Lemme pay a visit to bondita boudhi of yours.

Som: dont hurt her💔. She is not a toy, use and threw.. This policy is not forgivable.

Anirudh was shocked by Som's comment. Use and throw. I never used her nor i will threw her away, he murmurs to himself. Gathering enough courage he reached his destination. If we one word, Bondita is his destination, whatever way he choose. He knocked. She open the door. Her face doesn't have that brightwali smile.

 Her face doesn't have that brightwali smile

Anirudh : am i not welcomed here. bondita why are you standing like you saw a ghost before your eyes. Am here to talk with you.. Come sit.. We can have a quick chat.

Bondita : feeling too sleepy. If you can please let me sleep. Barrister babu, its too late.. Go to bed. Good night😊

Anirudh : Bondita you are purposefully sending me away from you..

Bondita: nope. But you are right. I wish to do that. You are the husband of mano di. You cant come here.

Anirudh : you are my first wife, you agreed to be my first wife did you forget that this fast.