After 7 years❤️

Trilochan is in his room remembering his baccha or his bahu who is not with him for long seven years. He cant help himself in stop missing her. They use to write letters. Anirudh use to send her pictures, but meeting her in person is all that make him okay

Trilochan pov🥀

India Got independence, but i didnt get my solace, my Little bundle of happiness yet. My poor heart cant wait any more to meet my kid. My kid is now a big woman who adorn the title Barrister before her name. The first send picture of her was..

 The first send picture of her was

Yes this one.. My Little bondita changed her attire. Now she  is modern beevi of my nephew. This one Anirudh shared with their first letter after settling there. Batuk clicked it. My kid is so cute in those foreign dresses. Now india is much more free, i hope my kid will be happy to be here and she wont miss their after departing from there..

Then he send another pic with another letter informing us that she is going to attend her class in the English school.. Along with Batuk...

She is so cute in those white outfit

She is so cute in those white outfit.. If i knew it earlier i wont chain her in long sarees.. Look how childish she is. Thank god, Anirudh married her otherwise, she may be in four walls without showing her talents. Anirudh is not wrong . yes i agree he is not at all wrong. He did right thing at right time.

Then in 4 the year, Binoy visited them in the name of a fake business trip. This pic is clicked by him for showing me

 This pic is clicked by him for showing me