Her Husband

Bondita and Anirudh is marching towards there new mission

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Bondita and Anirudh is marching towards there new mission. She appears to be the simplest woman, not a sign of Roychoudary bahu. He is holding her hand tight and walking, by putting his head upright. He is proud that she is ready to come down from the Roychoudary mansion to empower other ladies. His wife is another word for humbleness.

Whole village who adores them for their individuality now adore them for their togetherness

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Whole village who adores them for their individuality now adore them for their togetherness. Their zamindars son and bahu is ready to stay with them. All greeted them on their way.

Rohit and Manorama are there with them in their mission. Girls wave hands to two men. The respective wives appear to be calm like sea. The head of the village stopped them..

Head: Anirudh babu.. Really you guys are here to stay with us.

Rohit: yes offcourse. He to enlighten you guys while am to treat the needy. These two ladies are not less than us. Manorama will teach martial arts while Bondita teach how to write.

Girls : Why you guys married this early

Manorama : is that an issue. They are educated and settled. Its time for them to marry. That's all.

Anirudh : offcourse.. Stop bothering about our life.. We are here to focus on your lives

Girls : will you miss our handmade food and tea.. Anirudh babu

Bondita : tea🙄🙄. And him

Anirudh : here its hard to get coffe.. So😁

Girl: we will miss our group discussion under the tree. ☹️

Bondita : why.. You guys can continue. We dont have any issue.. Heina mano di.. We are Happy.

Rohit & Anirudh : really 😍😍😍bondita mano.. You guys agreed.

Bondita : offcourse, the next tree we will arrange meeting with boys nd mens of the village. Hein naa

Manorama : offcourse.
Empowerment is must for both gender