Cajoling Him❤️

Batuk came towards Bondita who sit alone in balcony looking at the wide sky
Batuk: Sorry.. I never think it will end like this.. I just want to tease dada a bit and warn vishaaal a bit. Sorry boudhi i made your holi a sad day. Punish me like you wish.

 Punish me like you wish

Bondita : Batuk... Its okay.. Whats there to seek forgiveness. Its just a jealous reaction. Your dada behave like a kid with mood swing. He is hard to handle..but i really enjoy this version of your dada.. Like sticky note.. Glued to me. He care about me, he protect me, he played with me and he console me. I am not depressed.. Really.. Shotti❤️ its too late go to bed.. Am too going.

Batuk : Boudhi.. Good night and love you for what you are.. U are kid.. Just like me.. But you are solace for us.. For three Roychoudary boys. We are so lucky to have you..

Bondita too left to her room. In between sleep she sense the presence of her husband who came to put blanket properly. She pretend that she is asleep. He caressed her forehead. And left the place. She smiles 🤗.

Next day___

Kaalindi : bondita get her Father's voice.. Such a sweet voice. And Anirudh too is a multitasker.

Trilochan : Music Were rare In this home, but after bahu come.. Everyday we wake up hearing her melodies voice..

Sampoorna : She make lyrics so fast.. People of village worries that kids with multi talents are rare and short spanned..

How dare they jinx my wife...

Yes Anirudh came out of his studyroom after yesterday's incident. His eyes shows yesterday he didn't get the mercy from nidra devi.

Sampoorna : anirudh babu.. Do you want coffee... I will prepare it for you..

Anirudh : call me.. Anirudh.. Sampoorna ma.. No thanks.. Coffee, i dont have mood today.

Ohhh then batuk have it..

Bondita enters with coffee. He placed it in reading table and look at him.

 He placed it in reading table and look at him