Challenge Accepted

All throughout the day Rithu tried her best to be with Anirudh and Rudhita. She feed her food, help her to bath, get her dressed and play with her.. She look after every need of Anirudh, but he only say a thank you for that. Evening everyone was sitting there, 24 hours is about to end in few hours. Batuk enters.

Did yiu win over him

His question grabbed everyone's attention.

Anirudh : Win over whom.. 🙄

Batuk : you are such a fool, boudhi used to right in that statement. Cant you sense Rithu's feelings for you. She is trying her very best to win over you.. Still you didn't even notice her once

Anirudh : What to notice about her.. I never distract my mind nd heart from Bondita, then how can i saw rithu here.. Am forever my wife's possession, there is no change in it..

Kaalindi : i knew Rithu, love happens at most unexpected time to the most unexpected person, but dont pressurize it to another one, if they dont reciprocate it.. Anirudh never fall for you.

Lakshmi : And you can never be our boudhi.. Even if he agrees to be with you

Rudhita: you are my di.. Not my maa.. My maa is bondita.. And am proud of it.

Rithu: She is no more.. And your life is long ahead, Anirudh babu cant you consider my request. In this life, i can love only you. In my case my love is before my eyes, dont i have the right to pursue it..

She was like an angel.

Rohit enters there

Rohit : i saw her in the middle of ladies covered in weird make up.. In that fst day itself she was shaping herself into Mrs Anirudh Roychoudary's role.. She smile from heart, she always have a n number of valid arguments.. Her doubts even raise doubt on our knowledge.. Her whole world was him.. She laugh and cried for him.. Then, there comes a time, i witness silence in her.. Her teary eyes haunt everyone.. That time too she shines.. She is like spring sunshine ❤️ that's my first love and best sister Bondita Roychoudary to me.

Dada.. That's how she call me..

Som come forward

Som: She called me dada forgetting the hierarchy of our relations. Still her last breath she stands with me like my younger sis and boudhi. She use to hang with us.. We played and learned together.. Whenever i miss my maa.. She use to divert me and make me laugh.. She is one of a kind.

Selfless... And me, i was selfish and now you are acting like self-centered.

Manorama come forward.

Mano: I came into her life like a toofan snatching her husband from her. For me Anirudh and that relationship was jus a way to fulfill my mohim.. But to her Anirudh and her shakapola and sindoor was everything.. She put her life in stake to save us.. Especially save him.. For his happines she support his polygamy.. Can you.. Can you replace her... No you can't take her place in our heart.. Then how will you replace her in Anirudhs life.

Kaka sasur ji

Trilochan come forward. Kaalindi supported him

Trilochan : My daughter that's what she is

Kaalindi : she is Royal blood.. Do you know that.. She is our princess.. His queen you cant be her not in character nor in status and not in terms of affection.. Mother of rithu🙄.. How dare you dream that position. My kid's place.. She put her kid above everything , even her existence.. You cant ever be that..

Bondita, 💔 Essence of my life....

Kuch khafa hu kuch dukhi hun
Narazagi hai tujhse,

Anirudh : She is my everything... Patibabu.. Patibabu.. Telling this she used to revolve around me from her young age.. I didn't loose a wife who was with me for 2 or 3 years.. She spend her half of her life with me .. I saw her growing up.. I was her teacher, frnd, philosoper and husband.

Fir bhi koi dor hai jo
Bandhe huye hai tujhse,

You can't imagine what is going inside me.. I wish a 1000 times to kill myself.. Its not about my kid.. I wont be here.. You are her assistant, we chose you to be with her. But when you arrived she was no.... 💔 no more with us.. That's why i accommodate u as my assistant.. Only assistant.. Not my partner or my patni.. Dont cross the limit..

Kimati si cheez jese
Ghum ho gayi hain mujhse,

I am going through a hell dont add more force on me that i stop fighting..

Kyu na jane teri chinta
Ho rahi hai mujhe,
Har ghadi ab kyun hain dhyan tera...

He fall on the floor crying hard.. Once again those hard reality hit him super
hard that he even breathe.

Rishta tera mera (x4)

Rudhita tries to console her shattered baba

My boudhi and you are two different things

Batuk come forward

Batuk: my boudhi put her brisstra babu ahead anything even herself.. She is his soulmate, better half and best partner forever.. I cant see you like this daada... Dont broke like this.. 💔

Patibabu.................. 💔