Growing Love ❤️

2 months passed

Manorama enters her 7th month and Bondita her 3 rd month. Both are pampered like princesses.

A warm morning

Everyone is in hall.

Som: stomach is growing too fast.. Your bumb is visible.

Rohit : its her 7 th month that's obvious. Are you a doctor or not🤔

Som: Not her

Anirudh : Bondita is just reached 3 rd month of her pregnancy. Dont be silly.

Som: both are mistaken me. I am not mentioning the baby bump of your wives. Am mentioning the bump of my wife who is privileged by 2 pregnant ladies in the home. I feel she is eating like a pig thesedays 💔

Anidita and ManoRo burst in to Laughter. Embarrassed by his comment Lakshmi blushed a bit.

Anirudh : Actually, there is something to Announce. For one of thework i must visit a near by village.. I am compelled to stay there a week.

Bondita : kya💔💔.. Away from me for one week
Is that necessary

Anirudh :  baccha.. I was.. I mean..

Bondita : otherwise you can go.. Its fun to miss eachother. Am too happy 😁.

She left with a playful smile.

Anirudh : what's that.. 🙄

Rohit : mood swing.. I think so.. But still.. One second is enough to make her mood right.

Anirudh : ohh.. For a moment i thought am finished.. Did she change her opinion again..

Manorama : Chances are high.. You better pack your stuff as soon as possible 😁

Trilochan : she need you this point of time and you are leaving her for your work.. Who is more important. Work or wife

Rohit: being a barrister.. Am i right..

Bondita : (enters) no.. Am his important think.. He made it clear to me.. Heina patibabu.

Anirudh : first i think being barrister is my only goal. I consider it as important. Then i found out that Bondita and being barrister is equally important. But before 10 years i was too Happy to realise that being barrister is happiness.. Its not my eternal love nor solace. After 10 or 15 years i may retire and stop spending time for it.. Then too i will love my wife equally. She will remain constant. So she is more important and my only priority 😍

Bondita : i already told you na.. Am his priority. Happiness Nd weakness..

Anirudh : Strength too..

Bondita: this how i tame my husband. He speak only truth.. Not like you rohit daa🤭

Lakshmi : Rohit dada som ji look that's how a husband confess.. Why you guys are like this..

Rohit: they were together for more than many years. They re like two ppl made from same stuff.. So they wont leave a second to show their togetherness.
Butlook at me and mano.. If she is fire am water.. And vice versa 😬. We cant stick to eachother like that.

Everyone burst into laughter hearing the answer of Rohit.

Evening

Bondita with the help of Bihaari, already packed every stuff. He was so pleased to see the arrangement.

Bihaari : chotti Malkin already set everything.

Anirudh : where is she. 🙄

Bihaari : May be in mood swing.. She told me that dont disturb her, she want to sit along in swing in balcony.

Anirudh slowly walked towards balcony. He saw his lil beautiful wife sitting in swing enjoying the sunset. The light shade of orange from sunray falls on her beautiful face. There is a light cold breeze playing here and there making her hair float a bit. Her lil fluffy chin have a line of left over tear mark..

Yes she don't want him to leave.. But she dont want to stop him. Her lil difficulties of pregnancy is increasing day by day.. Today her two feet is paining like hell.
She stare at her foot for long.. Slowly Anirudh who understand everything walk towards her.
He came and sit in floor. He placed herfoot in his lap.. He start massaging it lightly.

Bondita : sitting here in solitude thinking about an unknownsadness.. How you appear this approximate time like a soothing savior
Anirudh babu.. 😁 What happened looks gloomy.

Anirudh : baccha.. I wont go.. Am sorry.

Bondita : what happened... 🙄

Anirudh : i knew how much you want to stop me from going. How can i leave you alone..

Bondita : Pati babu.. Why are you so sweet.. Dont scold me if i say i cant leave a second without you.. You made me addicted to you.. Am so much connected to you that now departing from you is more worse than anything..

Anirudh : Sshhh dont sprout nonsense. My love.. Dont jinx yourself. My love for you wont let you die. 🌸

Bondita : yeah.. You can bring me back even from afterworld