Bondita Is Unique

Ladies are murmuring something to themselves..

Chotti malkin.. Chotti bahurani... Bondita malkin..

They call her sweetly, and its evident that there is a honey trap on the way..

Women 3: what are you gifting her bondita malkin.. Its your duty to gift your chotti patni. Share something that he gave you.. So that loce between them will increase..

Women 2: haa haa.. You are bahu of roy choudary.. Your accessories to dress everything  will be luxurious, but it wont compete with the gift you got personally from him.. Gift her something.. Malkin dont be so pity..

Bondita runs to her room without answering, shocking all..

Women 1: after all she is a woman.. How long will she hide her pain of sharing husband and become mahaan.. Her drama too need an end.

Sampoorna : when did your drama of concerning our happiness ends. Its too boring to watch these days😇...

Manorama's mom: we are happy even if she dont give anything.. Separating husband from us and giving him to someone is hard for us.. Then think. About a kid.. She doesn't what a pati meant to be.. For her its her personal belonging.. Still she dares to share it. Thats greatness ✨️.

Bondita enters the place shocking everyone.

Bondita : i dont get materialistic gifts from him.. All he gave is 3 things. They are a mirror, that he already gave her.. Then lots of rasagulla.. But i cant gave it because i don't have a spare handi.. Barrister babu when you go to calcutta bring her some.. Anirudh smiles to her comment.. Its unknowingly too.. But most genuine one thou..

Then the third thing is something that i kept like treasure

Then the third thing is something that i kept like treasure. I never knew whether it reach the standards you guys put. still am sharing it with you.. Its personally chosen by him like you chotti patni..

she shows the watch to all.

Bondita : chotti patni.. From today.. I wish you may get best moments to cherish FOREVER. Like time he maybe there with you 24 ×7. Stay happy.. Your smile is so beautiful