<Scarabia Episode: 4-5.1>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 5.1: The 'DATE' [Getting to know 'the Family' a little] [Pt.1]//

[Keep in Mind: The Third Years are a brother figure to Finn as they see her as a little sister even though they are part of the Harem.]

[Happy New Year Everyone!]

_______________________________

"Mgmh... Hmm?..why is it hot all of a sudden?"

Finn questioned as she felt the sudden temperature change in her room as beads of sweat started forming on her forehead. She shot her eyes open to only be met with the sun shining down on her. "I am dreaming" was on her mind as she got up from the sand. She looked around the desert.

"My throat is dry... and how in the great seven did I even got here?"

The latter wondered, Finn then looked down to what she was wearing, and was in night gown, this confirms what was on her mind.... She was really dreaming... but usually when she dreams, she would be in an darken abyss or something related to her past.

"I should try and scale this desert. maybe I can find a town or maybe an oasis to cool down and its midday..."

The latter said to herself as she began to walk north....

"Usually, when I'm dreaming, I find a way out, like a thing that could wake me up or just a random thing, but... it appears that there's nothing here for me to make myself wake up...."

Finn thought as she looked around the dessert, she started to feel thirsty.

"My throat is so dry... need water... w-where in the great seven do I get water?"