~Ghost Marriage(Part 1)~

<Now loading Part 1...Complete!>

________________________
(Disclaimer: this will not relate to anything on what's gonna happen in Doll face's Story line..)
________________________

/Act 1: Her act of Kindness and The Ghost Bride>

<The original prologue is now merge with the part 1>

Night has fallen in NRC as Finn was inside of Dire Crowley's Office. She was helping Crowley do paper work well, she was only sorting it. But then, she looked at her uncle and looked back to what she was doing and said,

"Oji tan....why do people marry one another?"

Finn asked not looking at the uncle as he stood frozen in place.

"W-what do you mean by that question-"

"Like....why does Marriage exist if you wont even fort fill one's Vow...you know..."

Crowley just stared at her Niece as he gaze was only at the paper works she was sorting,

"Finn, can i ask you something...who told you that-"

"Uncle Divus told me one time...and he also said that your forever single..."

Finn straightforwardly said as she didn't look at Crowley in the eye. Crowley turned to stone by what she said.

"W-well...i-"

"So why?"

Finn said in exaggeration as she falls in her back and looks to her side and grab a piece of Paper and said,

"If your gonna marry someone...you gotta love them...for who they are....the vows you take...in the altar...you must fort fill it...at any way...you cannot just lose your love to them...well we can't force them to love back if they don't love them anymore..am i right Oji tan?"

Finn asked as she gets up from her position. And to only see her Uncle with tears.

"Eh?"

"FINN THIS IS THE REASON WHY I LOVE YOU SOO MUCCHH!!"

Crowley exclaimed as he hugs her tightly, not like she doesn't mind.

"But...all im saying is the truth..though.."

"Yes, we cant force someone to love the person they don't see them as a lover bur a friend...it takes time to get it back but if you are really tired..then just stop and move on."

Crowley said as he poked Finn's nose, he then received a little smirk from Finn.

"When did you...a single crow oji tan...know about this~"

"A-ah! -well.."

Crowly was flustered by the sudden call out. As little giggles and laughs were heard in the office.

____________________________

"I will be going...back now..oji tan.."

Finn said dusting herself as she grabs her bag from the chair on the other side of the room.

"Yes...and be careful out there! Call me if there is anything you need-"

"I know...bye...Love you.."

Finn cutting off Crowley and closes the door behind her. Crowley could only sigh and looked at the door and said,

"Ah...Martson...Judi...what have you two been teaching your daughter...the talk about marriage...wait...what if...no..i must be overthinking again...oh well..."