<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-6>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 6: Rosehearts and Roselocks//

"Ace..Behind you!"

Deuce exclaimed as Ace looks behind him and yells.

"Eh! Dorm Head!?"

"Oh my, Riddle. You're super crazy cute today!"

Cater said as he sweatdropped while looking at his Dorm head, while Finn just stared at the scene un folding.

"Hmph. Cater. If you talk too much, it's going to cost you your head"

"Hey now, gimme a break!" <Cater>

"This won't end well.."

Finn thought, as she closes her notebook and stands up and Yuu noticing her grabbing the tray in front of her she gains the attention of the students present on their table.

"Finn?"

Yuu asked, in which She looks at him and she replied.

"I have..to get..some more...be right back.."

Finn hand signed to Yuu and with him still not knowing what she meant. Before she leaves she looks at Riddle and curtsy on one hand and leaves to get more food.

"...i do really wanna know what she is saying...why choose not to speak miss Roselocks? Yet you spoke when you greeted me.."

Riddle wonders as he watches the girl get in line sooner or later Grim caught his attention.

"Fnga! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance ceremony!"

"You're the freshmen that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday. Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a "weird collar"? For goodness sake. The Headmaster is soft hearted. If you forgive a rule breakers the whole system will collapse."

Riddle said as he crosses his arms as continues.

"All you have to do is cut the head off of those who don't follow rules."

<For real...i was just watching his VA: Hanae Natsuki play horror games which you can check it out on YouTube, earlier screaming for his life....yeah...it hits different now😂😅>

"The things coming out of his mouth don't suit his looks..."

Ace mumbles.

"The headmaster appears to have forgiven you but make no mistake the next time it happens, i will not." <Riddle>

"By the way, dorm leader, is there any way...yoi could, remove this collar."

"I was going to if you have had learned your lesson but, the way you were just talking shows that you haven't at all. Keep it on for a while."

Finn the returns back to the table with a new batch of....her favorite snacks and tea.
Riddle then returns his gaze on the girl who just got back, She then puts down her tray and did a Curtsy, just like she did in the Rose Maze earlier.

"Good..to see you again..Rosehearts..san.."

Finn said, some students from different tables just stared at the girl, even the ones in the table were shock but not Trey and Cater because they knew she would do something like this again. But what shock them the most...She talked..the silent girl in the campus actually talked.

"It was..Very rude of me..to not excuse myself while you..were present.. i do apologize.."

Finn said as she looks at Riddle with her Tired and Emotionless Facade.