~Secret Files 6/?~

<Now Loading Secret File... Complete!>

[Now Showing Information...]

The current Roselocks Family line has Two duaghters,

Mary Ann Roselocks, The eldest.

And

Finnian Roselocks, the youngest.

Both siblings have very unique personalities, styles and color schemes.

Mary Ann adapting the nature like the Klocks family side of Judi.

And

Finnian adapting the nature of the Roselocks Family side of Martson.

Both daughters were loved equally yet when it comes to the attention of all...it's always the oldest and as for the youngest tries to gain that attention as well.

Mary Ann was the supposed to be Heir of the Roselocks Family business which was Doll making but the latter decline the offer and so passing that heir to the Youngest, Finnian.

The pressure on to continue the family business and traditions all went to the second child.....

Finnian Roselocks.

________________________

"Does your sister make dolls as well-"
<Yuu>

"No..she doesn't.." <Finn>

"Is that so?" <Yuu>

"She is after all...The First Child."
<Finn>

________________________

Finnian is jealous of her sister's freedom cause she can do whatever she wants...and even though she knows it's pressuring on being on the spot light and acting...the pressure of continueing the Family name and traditions...was bigger.

The First Child(Mary Ann) doesn't do much...but have fun and gain the spot light and appreciation of the public eye...while being the Second Child(Finnian)...has the pressured supposedly that the First Child should Have by carrying and continueing the Family Name and traditions......and this is the reason...why...she overworks herself...poor girl...

Mary Ann knows what she did....yet she she tries to support the family business as much she can...she isn't mean and heartless, she just followed her passion...yet inside she feels guilty for what she has done..and now every time she is working or shooting a scene...the first thing that comes in mind was none other than Finn.

<File Obtained during the Savanaclaw Episode: 2-1>

<Now Loading SavanaClaw Episode...>

[Original Chapter Release Date: November 08, 2022]