[Scary Monsters Event: Part 4]

<Now Loading Event Chapter...Complete!>

_________________________________

//Act 1:NRC gone Viral!//

//Episode 4: A Very Special Week and Trick or Treat! //

_________________________________

<It's been a long time since I updated.. I do apologize for my long disappearance of not uploading but now I am back, I will try and finish this entire event so be prepared y'all.>

<Thank you for 90k+ reads everyone~>

<Reminders again: This event doesn't relate to any storyline in the Main story of Doll Face. Let's begin shall we~>

[Published on May 29.2022]

_________________________________

The first week of Halloween has arrived in Twisted Wonderland. Inside of the Ramshackle Dormitory, Finn, Yuu, and Grim had just finished decorating the interior of the lounge inside of the Ramshackle Dorm.

"We finally finished decorating the dorm!!!"

Grim said with glee as he hopped onto the couch where Finn was sitting as she nodded to the monster's statement.

"Mhm, and we finished making the Jack-o'-lanterns just in time as well... and luckily, it came out well. We had a bit trouble at first since you two are amateurs carvers, but you guys managed to make a decent pumpkin lantern in the end..."

Finn said as she looked around the dorm, which was decorated with the jack-o'-lanterns they made and craved.

"When you first explained to me about the Jack-o'-lantern, At first, I was wondering why they would light up food... But it was really fun when we tried making one! and it came out pretty well, yanno? Like look at this pumpkin. "

Grim said as he went over to a specific pumpkin that Yuu carved out.

"This looks so much like Yuu over there. Nyahaha!"

"Hey, at least it has personality."

Yuu answered Grim, as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. The ghost soon arrived at the lounge and greeted the trio with a smile.

"Good morning you three! Halloween week has finally arrived~" <Small Ghost>

"G'Mornin! We're going to look around the school after this since we are done decorating. Let's go-" <Grim>

"WAIT A MINUTE!"

The three ghosts yelled in sync as it startled Grim and not the duo who just sat on the same couch as they watched their furry friend be surrounded by the ghosts as they had a mischievous grin plastered on their faces.

"W-What's wrong? What are you grinning for?"

Grim asked frantically as he backed away a little. The small ghost then explained to the ghost and to the duo who were seated on the couch.

"Actually..... We have some presents for you three." <Slim Ghost>

"Present?" <Grim>