~Secret Files 17/??~

<Now Loading Secret Files... Complete!>

[Now showing scenario and information...]

________________________________

<We learned about Martson.. why not his Wife?>

Lets begin shall we~

________________________________

"Why wouldn't you just let me finish what I have to say, Mother!"

Martson exclaimed as he stood up from the couch as he began to argue to his mother as the other stood up as well and stated her response to her son.

"Martson, I don't want to repeat what I just now but I am sorry, I do not agree with you on marrying this woman and that's final. Think about this Family's future..." <

"Just give her a chance to prove herself to you! And what do you mean she would be the reason for this family's downfall?!"

The latter exclaimed in anger after hearing what his mother said about Judi. Martson's father then stood up from his seat and let out a sigh and said..

"Son, listen to your mother.... There are plenty other ladies out for your picking, I can arrange you with Miss Red-"

"Judi is the one that I love and that is final, I just don't understand what's your reason on why you wouldn't want me to marry her!"

"....well this is awkward... and this was already expected... to occur anyways.. He wouldn't just listen to me..."

Judi mumbled under her breath as she held her head low while Martson and his parents were having an argument about her. The latter knew this would happen in the first place and already expected the worst but she didn't think it was this worse.

Judi Felicia Klocks, the Daughter of a Infamous Mafia Lord in the land of Pyroxene, for someone like her to just waltz into one of the most well known Family in the Rose Kingdom's family home is unspoken for...

Growing up, she knew the reputation of her family name as they were known for 'killing' innocent lives back in the day as they also made headlines once for being the cause of a disappearance of a Family member from someone from the higher class and With that, no one dared to approach her or be friends with her. When she first met Martson back then, she didn't know he was a Roselocks. It was not until the time she met his parents by accident that she took a 'job' her father gave her one day. Judi noticed right away the similarities and facial features of his parents to him as her father told her about this family long ago...

Judi was young when she first heard about the Roselocks and their connection with them, it was the same day one of Martson's uncle passed away as a representative of the Roselock bloodline visited her father one day. You can say she didn't mean to listen to two adult conversations, it was just she was passing and chasing a toy duckling. She heard something like,

"Finding a person going by the name of Verlin as they are the reason of their suffering." or something like, Her family was once connected to this man before. She then heard her father explaining to this person that he didn't know about this nor the connection to this man until years later...

Fast forward to teenage years, age 17, The latter found out who this Vert was, The man goes by many names, but the most popular one was "The Puppeteer." It was unknown why he was called that way but according to some sources that her father had gathered from his henchmen that he has this aura in which he uses to trick people and manipulates this as he controls his victim, like a puppeteer.