<🎂Happy Birthday Finnian Roselocks!🎂>

<Now Loading Story...Complete!>

//Special Event: Happy Birthday Finn!//

It was late, and was near to struck Midnight. As the moon lit the little room where a girl sleeps. Suddenly, a black figure came inside of the room, reaching out to the girl as it woke her up. She rubbed her eyes to see a better view of who the person is...its not long after, she got the clear view of the person in front of her. It was none other than her, Oji Tan.

"Uwah?...Oji tan...what are you *yawns* doing inside of my room?"

Finn asked tiredly as she stares at her uncle's glowing yellow eyes as he smiles.

"Im here to greet you first..a Happy Birthday My Little Niece."

He said as he moves closer and kisses her fore head. Finn could lightly smile, even though she was tired.

"Thank..you.."

"And that's not all, i have prepared your breakfast at the cafeteria later. So please enjoy it~"

He said as he gets up and opens the window.

"And please..do have a lovely day today~"

And with that he transforms into a crow and leaves Finn, she then looks at the bed stand to see a white blazer, a Pin attached to it that had a Rose design, a Black collared sleeves and a Black skirt that reaches the knees.

"Wow...i never expected this from him..."

Finn thought as she looks at the clock, it was 12:10 am, July 31st. Her Birthday.

<i know its a saturday but lets pretend there are classes at that time okay👌>

"I hope nothing bad happens.."

She thought as she enters once more in the covers of her bed.

___________________________

Morning arose in Night Raven College as Finn was getting ready for school. As she wore her usual attire and headed downstairs, as soon she reaches the lounge. Party Crackers and confetti fell to her.

"Good..Morning?"

Finn said in her soft voice, questioning what just happened until. The Ghost, Grim and Yuu came out of their hiding spots and said in sync.

"Happy Birthday Finnian!"

Finn just stared at them, as she looked around the lounge, it was decorated in a Red and White. Yuu then came up to the girl and said,

"You like what you see, we kinda got the news from Crowley jus this morning and he gave us some decorations..you know to surprise you."

Yuu said while scratching his neck. As Finn light smiled.

"As expected..of him...well..thank you for your hard work today.."

Finn said as she bowed at them,

"No problem Miss! We are just doing what we can to make you happy~" <Chubby Ghost>

"Indeed! Lets make your day special!" <Skinny Ghost>

"Grim even made you something ehehehehe~"
<Small Ghost>

"Shut up! And here..you should be thankful that the Great Grim is giving you something!"

Grim said as he handed over Finn a flower made out of..the flowers from her garden.

"Why..thank you Grim.. ."

Finn said while looking at the Flowers.

"We are heading out first, so see you later. Happy Birthday Finn!"