~Ghost Marriage Finale~

<Now Loading Event Finale...Complete!>

//Finale Act: Loyalty//

[Loyalty: giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.]

<What a fitting title for the Finale~>

<get your popcorn, Drink or Tea.. and enjoy this Finale of the Ghost Marriage Arc..>

_________________________________

Back at the School store where the others were refuging..

"This can't be true, the tall height group are all down in such a short time... they even had a chance to get Finn out of there but they didn't..."

Crowley said with sadness in his tone as his Tall team failed, but the other's reactions were different..

"Have you seen it? Floyd literally got slapped in an instant! I knew it was wrong for judging the marriage partner with height!"

Riddle said prideful and Ace was laughing hysterically as Deuce tried to calm him down as he holds his laughter as well.

"Ahahahahaha! Trey song is too terrible~! He's wat too commoner! That's the best thing I have ever seen, ahahaha!" <Ace>

"Hey! Ace, stop laughing! Don't you feel sorry for Trey senpai...fufu. I can't, just by thinking back...Pfft!" <Deuce>

"Ah, Vil! There's a maple print on your transparent looking skin! How painful. I can't believe his beautiful face got ruined, it's such a unbearable sad tragedy.."

"You're right... Vil expression when he gets rejected....! Fufu!"

"I know its like a comedy program but this is not something to laugh at!"

Yuu said while looking at them, and Crowley added,

"Just like Yuu had said, this is not a game. It's about Shroud's life at stake! Ah, what should we do next....."

"There's nothing to be worried about!!!!"

A new voice was heard as they turned to the direction of people walking towards their direction.

"Hm?" <Kalim>

"I want to apologize for the blunder of our Jade and Floyd. Jeez, they don't even know how to treat ladies properly and Floyd already had a chance to rush Sea pearl out of their but didn't...Leave it to me, Azul Ashengrotto. I will definitely put the ring on her finger."

Azul said with a prideful voice, Cater then joined in.

"Nah, if it's about approaching cute girls then you should come discuss with me!"

"Diamond senpai, you seem pretty excited." <Deuce>

"Eh? Because I am confident about this~. That's right, Deuce chan, let's go together. Doing something like this with more people, the more fun it will be." <Cater>

"M-Me!?"

Deuce exclaimed as he flinched by his senpai's offer as He denied it immediately.

"Definitely no, I'm not used to situations like this.... I kn ow nothing about a girl's feelings...!"

"Oh really now? You hang around Dolly chan and treat her well, don't deny it Deuce chan~" <Cater>

"Don't you treat your friend nicely...L-Like I just know how to-" <Deuce>