<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-1>

<Now loading chapter...Complete!>

//Episode 1: A Nightly visitor and The Music Box//

Morning arose from the ramshackle dormas Finn layed in her bed, she couldn't move.

"Huh?...what...why can't i-"

Her thoughts were cut off when she heard a groan behind her, she looked to see who it is and it was none other than Ace Trappola, back hugging her as his eyes were close. He was asleep.

"Why is he...oh, right."

Finn finally remembered why he was here as she recalls what happened last night...

___________________________

<Time: Midnight>

"This...will be the last one, then i will deliver it tomorrow."

I said while placing the last painted wooden male doll next to the porcelain one. I then stood up from my chair and dusted myself and then my hands.

"Alas, i am finished with my task...male dolls are not my favorite...well after 'that' happened...she loved those types..."

I said to myself as i change into my night gown and went into the covers to rest for the night, And soon everything went dark....

I awoken in full darkness...it was cold and quiet..i was floating in it...

"Where am i?"

I thought myself as i try to find a way to get out of here.

Few minutes or maybe I don't know days has passed, still no sign of a light source to lead me out of here.

"This is taking forever"

I thought to myself until i heard a something in the distance.

It was a cranking noise...

"Where is it coming from?"

I thought, i might as well find it..so began my search.

Finally i found the source of the noise, i was still in my night gown so it kept me warm in this cold abyss.