<Prologue 0-3>

<Now Loading Prologue....Complete>

//Chapter 3: Marionette Strings and A Cruel Answer!//

"Follow my lead and stay in place for the show is about to start...Marionette..Strings~"

As soon as Finn said that, four black strings appeared and tied itself on grims paws and feet.

"Woah! Who did that?" <Student A>

"Strings just tied on its paws." <Student B>

"Looks like its holding the raccoon in place so it won't escape." <Student C>

"Fgnyah! These strings won't stop me from escaping!"

Grim said as he began to run away while the strings are still tied to him. Not long after this happens,

"What did i say...stay in place~"

Grim's movements was stopped as it is pulling him  back to where before...he was now being controlled by someone, Yuu then gazes to where Finn was. She was still in Crowley arms but he could slightly see a little smirk on her face.

"So she is behind this..."

"Why is it bringing me back- HUH?!"

Grim then felt a sudden shock wave through his body as he began to dance out of no where.

"Woah! A dancing Raccoon, you don't see that quite often!"

Kalim chirped, not knowing a certain girl gave a little smile because of what he said.

"Look at his paws and feet, they are tied together with the black strings and are attached to those things above the monster's head."

Riddle pointed out, as they saw two wooden sticks above grim. Like he was turned into a puppet. But the question is..who is controlling him?

"Riddle san, this is our chance."

Azul said, while looking at Riddle,

"Yes."

And with that while Grim was dancing away Riddle uses his unique magic,

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

this startled Finn and cancels her Unique magic in instant. She began to quiver in fear, this made Crowley worried, luckily no one was looking.

"Finn...its alright, he isn't mad."

Crowley said in sign,

<yes, Crowley knows how to sign so he can communicate to his silent niece>

Finn then looks at Crowley, and lightly nods.

"What happened?! And Nygah! The heck is this!?"

Grim said, as he notices a collar on his neck. Riddle began to explain to the monster about how he violated a Queen of hearts law and Azul saying he wants his Unique magic.