<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-2>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 2: Painting the roses red! And meeting the dorm head again.//

"Oh dear...Oji tan is here..."

Finn thought as she wiggles herself free as quickly as possible. And to her success she got herself free from Ace's grasp. But to her dismay...she didn't got out of his embrace in time.

"Finn~ i have a letter from your father that he wanted to check if you have finished the other-"

Crowley opened the door to see Ace and Finn in one bed and the worst part...he was snuggling in her waist...A long silence from the uncle and niece as stared at each other..until Crowley closes the door...slowly..hearing a click.

"...this won't end well.."

Finn thought as she stares at the door and stares at Ace's sleeping face.

"But i must...admit...he may be annoying...but..he is kinda..cute.."

She thought with a little pout and pokes his cheeks.

"So squishy...."

Finn then looks back at the door,

"Is Oji...tan...still there?...Oji tan?"

Finn calls out for Crowley...and..

In

3

2

1

And

*BAM!*

Crowley opens the door violently, startling Finn in the process as she looks at her uncle as he was fuming a black smoke behind him.

"Oji...tan..are you okay-" <Finn>

"FINN WHY IS HE IN YOUR BED! YOUNG LADY YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!"

"Eh?...why?"

<Finn...you dense..poor soul..>

"WHY IS THIS BOY IN YOUR BED! DID HE DO THINGS TO YOU WHILE YOUR ASLEEP? OR DID YOU TWO DID THE THING!?"

Finn looks at Her panicking uncle and tilts her head.

"The...thing? What is the thing...Oji tan? Is it bad?"

"Ah!...oh...*clears throat* we can continue talking later...at my office after class..and here is a letter from..your father."

Crowley said walking towards her direction and gave the envelope to the girl and glared at the boy who was hugging her waist.

"This boy....first the kabedon on the street now..he is sleeping with my niece...one more and he is gonna have a word with me."

Crowley thought and Finn staring at him with her tired eyes as she sigh.