<Prologue 0-4>

<Now Loading Prologue....Complete>

//Chapter 4: Confusing amnesia and An Unlikely Couple//

It was midnight, a perfect time to make an escape. Finn had already prepared everything she needed to escape the house..all she needed to do is escape the front door in they're house...

"Alright, let me just...see if Mom and Dad are asleep...And Nee-san too.."

Finn said to herself as she opens her bedroom door quietly. The layout of the house was Her room and workplace was in the middle of the hallway, her sister's room near the stairs and her parents room is next to hers.

She looks left fo right, and closed the door quietly...not knowing someone was awake at that time. Finn then grabbed her bag and as soon as she grabbed the door knob..she was greeted by none other than...Martson himself..

"What are you doing up so late...Finn?"

Finn stared at Father, not knowing what to say...she was caught in the act of escaping.

Martson crossed his arms and leaned on the side of the door, looking at his petite daughter.

____________________________________

<I can't line art this

<I can't line art this...Fr...>
____________________________________

"You planning to return to Night Raven College, Finn?"

As soon as Finn heard that she flinched a little. Martson could just stare at his daughters reaction...it was adorable,

"..." <Finn>

"Well?" <Martson>

"..yes....why are you still..up?"

Finn said in her soft and gentle voice, just enough to reach the ears of her father.

"Well, i have orders to finish and managing the family business is tough you know."

"...right.." <Finn>