<Prologue 0-9>

<Now Loading Prologue...Complete!>

//Chapter 9: Punishment Escape//

<Short Chapter>

"Man...i feel bad for lying to her now.."

Ace said to himself, as he was near the hall of mirrors. Just then he heard someone yelling from a distance.

"HEEEEEYYYYYYY YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!"

he then turned around and flinched,

"What the- you found me!"

Ace said as he hurriedly walks faster...more like running.

"How dare you make me and my Henchmen do tour dirty work!"

Grim continued, Ace could only run faster and bumped into a Blue haired boy.

<He's Here! Mah baby Chick!!>

"Out of the way!"

Ace said,

"Huh? Why are you-"

"Hey you there! Stop him, he need to be punished!"

Grim yells at the blue haired boy who flinched.

"S-Someone violated the rules?!"

"Can you help us stop him!"

Yuu exclaimed,

"Magic that captures...someone...well i can freeze their legs or-"

"Just hurry! Like something heavy!"

Grim shouted making the boy even more nervous. Luckily, Finn was behind them and brought her unique magic at Ace.

"Stay in place! Do as i say, Marionette Strings!"

And with that two wooden sticks appeared above ace and 2 black strings tied around his wrist.

"W-what the?!"

Like what she said, Ace stayed in place. But The blue haired boy did not notice Ace was stuck in place and summoned a Cauldron above the boy.

"Huh?" <Finn>

"What the-" <Ace>

*CRASH!*

"First i got stayed in place...and n-now..got crashed by a cauldron?!"

Ace said with a hint of annoyance.

When Yuu, Grim and Finn arrived at the Hall Of mirrors, the monster could only laugh.

"HAHAHA! Look at Ace being stayed in place and got squashed by Cauldron! Just look him, he is just like a pancake!"

Grim exclaimed laughing at the boy. Yuu could only sigh and Finn was still had her eyes widened because...

"I never expected...a Cauldron out of many spells."

<get the camera! She is surprised...📸>

"Well, thank you two for stopping him. Now we can clean those windows now."

Yuu said to Finn and Blue haired boy and looking at Ace, who just turns away.

"N-no problem? And may i ask, why is he running away? And whats with cleaning the windows?"

The boy asked, in which Ace answers.