<Savanaclaw Episode: 2-15>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 15: Crossing The Line//

<Welp... We going down hill now..  and a long chapter~~>

Ruggie returned from doing his task as he enters his Dormitory and walked towards the arena inside of the Dormitory. What he didn't know that there are people trailing behind him in secrecy.

Ruggie have arrived at the Magift Stadium inside of the dorm and there were Leona and other members of the dorm. 

"*Pants* I did it, Leona san...! Did you see it on the broadcast?"

He questioned his Dorm head, Leona then replies with a prideful smile and answered Ruggie.

"Yeah, you did great Ruggie. Good riddance, Malleus. I'll be taking the throne this year."

"Hehe. Long live the King! Shishishi!"

When Ruggie said that, All the other members said the same thing in sync.

"Long live the King! Whoo~!"

But that joy didn't last when, someone speak and it's not from their dorm.

"I feel like we've heard enough."

They all looked to the direction of the voice nd there was, Riddle, Ace, Deuce, Jack, Yuu, Grim and Finn.

"Oh? What's everyone from Heartslabyul doing here and I see you brought Little Mouse with you huh and I see you've got our 1st year with you, too. Did you transfer to Heartslabyul, huh?"

Leona questioned them, As Jack replies to his Dorm head. Which made Leona glare at him in anger.

"I just don't want to stand by your side today!"

"You traitor!" <Leona>

"An act that tarnishes tradition. As Heartslabyul's Dorm Head whose motto is "austerity," I cannot let this act slide."

Leona then teases Riddle.

"Hey, little master. Can you play your heroes of justice game over there?"

"Are you all drunk or something? Coming all the way here with your friends just to spy on the enemy?"

"Should we teach them a lesson, Leona san?"

Asked one of the Savanaclaw members to Leona, He replies.

"Hmph, play with them a little."

"Rose and Yuu, Stay in a safe zone. We'll take care of this."

Riddle informed the two, in which they followed as the Heartslabyul students face off with the Savanaclaw members.

________________________

With the the final blow, Riddle ends the Savanaclaw memebers with his Unique Magic.

"Off with you head!"

"H-he's strong..!" <Savanaclaw student A>

"Dorm heads are no joke..." <Savanaclaw student B>

Riddle then looks at them with a smirk and said,

"Hmph, all bark and no bite. Ace, Deuce, can you still do more?"

He asked his two first year students who were fighting with him, as the two replied to him.

"We're in perfect condition." <Ace>

"Of course!" <Deuce>

Finn looks at all of them in worry and said this to Yuu, ast the two sat afar from the field.