<Prologue 0-1>

<Now Loading Prologue....Complete!>

//Chapter 1: Finnian Roselocks//

(this story has been edited: 5/11/21
I change a part here 8/20/21)

It was Early in the afternoon, Finnian 'Finn' Roselocks just finished up an order for a lady who owns an orphanage. The order was the usual the blonde haired and blue eyes with a fancy blue dress and black and white socks, It was the typical porcelain doll which she usually does.

"Thats all for today..."

Finn told herself as she places the Porcelain doll aside as she stands up from her seat and stretches. A knock was heard from the door,

"I wonder...who is..knocking?"

Finn thought as she removes her apron and opens the door to see her father and then moves asides so she can let him inside of the room. Her father, Mr. Roselocks, asked her daughter.

"Hello Finn, hows the order for Ms.Bridget coming along?"

She then hand sign to her father in response,

"It was good I'm going to deliver it today, how's mother?"

She then waited for her father to answer, but a sigh left his mouth as he scratched his neck and hand signed in response.

"Well, your mother is still ill, don't worry Finn, she's alright. She is a strong girl, like you."

Her father reassured Finn and ruffles her golden brown hair. As he was about to leave, he reminded Finn something,

"Oh Finn, remember you have to stop by the store after your deliveries. Okay"

"Oh....kay.."

Finn said softly as her father nods and leaves the room. She then went to her work space to started cleaning up the table and brings out a basket. She places the Porcelain dolls inside boxes and wrapped them up with a pink wrapper and finished it off with a white ribbon tied around it, after that she then places the now wrapped porcelains carefully inside the basket.

"That should do it, now to prepare..."

Finn said to herself as she fixes her dress. Finn the went downstairs afterwards with the basket full of porcelain dolls and places it on the kitchen counter. As she went over to the coat rack to grabbed her white hood cloak, she heard a cough behind her, So she turned around to see who it was.

"M..Mother?..why are..you not in..bed?"

Finn asked softly, just enough to reach her mother's ears.

"Well...you nearly forgotten your Magic Pen..silly girl...it was on your table,"

Her mother said as she went up to the girl and gives her magic pen.

(Finn speaks in very slow,soft tone and shows no emotion laced to it when talking..)

"You...should be..in bed."

Finn told her mother, which made her mother laugh and hugged her daughter as she rested her cheek on her head.

"Oh Finn, your mother is strong. Now go along, be back before dark."

Her mother said to the girl as she kisses her Daughter's forehead. Finn then hugged her mother one last time before grabbing the basket in the counter and as she was about to leave the gates, Finn hand signed to her mother.

"Don't worry mother, i will be back in before sunset. Please rest,"

Her mom could only chuckle and hand sign back.