<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-14>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete>

//Episode 14:  Why? //

<We goin down hill on this, buckle up..and I am speed>

As Finn walked out of the Library, trying to take a breather since she let out a lot of steam.

"Why did I say those things...did I hurt him in any way....I lose conscious when I'm mad...so I might have said things that would hurt Clover Senpai.."

Finn thought as she fidgets her hands and pushes back her hair as a sign of nervousness.

Just as things were becoming alright, she felt like someone was watching her. Finn looked behind her and saw no one.

"Must...be..dreaming.."

Finn said softly and when she was about to continue walking she bumped into someone, she looked up to see someone that she feared the most, Because their first encounter was.....a chase.

"Eh~ Koebi Chan...let's play!"

One of the twins who she remembers was Floyd ,said with a playful tone. Finn began to walk backwards until she bumped someone from behind and looking up to see the other twin, Jade.

"Hm? You seem to be full of despair and worry, you should see Azul. He can solve your worries-"

Jade was cut off when Finn was no longer there but was running,

"Nope...nope! Not again!!"

Finn yelled in her thoughts, but she was met with the end of the corridor.

"A..dead end?"

Finn thought, she then heard laughs from behind her. She looked to see the twins approaching her, Finn looked at her magical pen attached inside of the  blazer but it was too late because...she fainted.

When Jade and Floyd approached her, the two looked at each other and back to the girl.

"Should we bring her to the lounge, Floyd?" <Jade>

"And when she wakes up..she will play with us? That's a good idea Jade~" <Floyd>

And with that, Jade carried her as Floyd followed his twin.

____________________

I was busy doing paper work in my office until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in..."

I said while not looking at the ones entering the room, but I soon recognize who they were.

"Azul~ guess who we have with us!"
<Floyd>

"She fainted, do you have any medicine for us to use?"
<Jade>

"Wait...'she' don't tell me..those twins.."

I looked up to see the one of the twin..carrying, Finnian Roselocks.

"I-i What did you do to her!?"

I whispered yelled at them, then Floyd answered.

"Well, we just asked if she wanted to play with us~ but she ran away like a from us~"

I then rubbed my temples and said this while looking at the two.

"Did you to even think..she would be comfortable with you two when you chased her once."

I said, as the twin could only laugh at what I said.

"Well, place her down in the couch while I find something. Don't do anything to her,"