<Savanaclaw Episode: 2-9>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 9: 'I Trust Him'//

<And a work in progress Finnian Art update ️>

<Ohhh we getting it ...Finally!!!! Yuu X Finn Moment tyme!>

________________________

"Who would have thought, a person like you could tell who's who..Yuu Kun."

Judi said as she looks at him, still in the form of Finn as Yuu looked at her in shock.

"J-Judi San!? Wait- What-"

Yuu's mouth was then covered by Judi as she says,

"Hey pipe it down will ya, you will blow my cover! Geez.."

Judi said in annoyance, Yuu then nods as Judi removes her hand on his mouth.

"H-how...did you-"

"Pull off a stunt such as copying your precious lil princess? well let me tell you 'bout my unique magic~"

Judi said in a sing song manner, as Yuu stared at with. Still processing on what just happened, he looked back at the playing field and still they were playing.

<Judi being herself...you can get use to it Yuu>

"My Unique Magic is Called: Copycat, I can take in any form of a person and have their same attributes, abilities and speech styles for unlimited time."

Judi explained, Yuu just nods.

"Still, it's weird that your explananing it in Finn voice and...um her.."

Judi could only laugh at the latter as he blush. Luckily no heard her laugh from the playing field.

<They were busy throwing disc at each other>

She then brings out her magic pen and changes her appearance back to her real self and summons out a Marionette version of a Finn and placed it lying on Yuu's lap.

"There, now they won't be suspicious."

Judi said while chuckling,

"But...you are seen though-" <Yuu>

"Not unless I'm invisible." <Judi>

"I-i what?"

And just like that Judi brings out her magical pen and made herself invisible. The ones visible are now Yuu and the Marionette Finn only, just so happens Cater glances at their spot and yells out,

"How are you guys doin there!"

Yuu flinched for a second and replies.

"O-oh um..fine I guess! Finn got tired and fell asleep."

Yuu said lying to the orange haired male who seems to believed it and brings out a thumbs up as he tries to counter one of the Savanaclaw Members attack. Yuu let out a long sigh until he felt someone grab him on the shoulder.

"Nice one, you can be part of the Family now at this point, chichichi~"

Judi said teasingly as Yuu looks at her and blushes and looks away.

"Oya~ I thought you never show these kind of emotions turns out I was wrong shoot!"

Judi said as she snapped her fingers. Yuu then turns his head back to the playing field and stroking the hair of the Marionette Finn doll lying on his lap. Judi could only smile a little and sat next to him and crossing her legs afterwards.